Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Hello all

Am off to Havant today to spend New Year with friends... Not done a New Year thing in years as I usually sit watching Jools lol... Weight hasn't moved which is excellent !

Had a lovely meal last night - lamb shank at a great little restaurant in Shepherd Market.

No idea what I'm eating today

B - some cheese to try and use up the mountain I still have in the fridge - which needs eating before Tuesday

Hope you're all going to have a great New Year! Xxx

Morning darling Di:D
Sounds like a great NY lined up - have a mega time:D. Also great to hear the scales stable while you enjoy all that yummy food! Then January no doubt the whoosihe fairy will be very busy:). Must organise another minimeet with susie, alpy, other londoners - need something to cheer january up:D
Happy new year
Xxxxxx

Hey gorgeous slinky Katie! Excellent plan for a meet - I need the encouragement ! Lol

Having worn your clothes almost every day over the hols I'm feeling like a weird stalker ! Lol ... I just need your project management skills :) xx

I'd definitely love to come meet you in 2012!

Have an amazing new year.xx

Hey... Just fallen drunkenly into bed in Havant! The house is huge! Lol

Dinner was quite carby but I couldn't really avoid it! Salmon and salad mostly but dressing was quite sweet...

Night night all xxx

Morning miss alky:eek: glad you had a good evening and enjoy 2012 (when you get up lol):D
Xxx

Hi guys

Am on the train back to London! :-(

Had scrambled egg this morning and half an Atkins bar for lunch ... I fancy a chicken something later!

Getting depressed cos it's coming to the end of fun time! :)

Hope you all have a good day! :) xx

Oh don't be down, hun, we'll plan lots of meets and things to cheer us up!

Enjoy your chicken, I'm already thinking about tomorrow's menu for Day 1 :D

im back wednes we get.an extra day in scotland :)

Morning Di, back home safe and sound now then.

Morning all

I've lost 0.5lbs... Bizarre! All down to low carb and embarrassingly high fat over the Christmas period! Lol

Sorry I've not been attentive on your diaries but I've been either out or away every day... I thought I was having a duvet/sofa/DVD day today but forgot I'm going to Iver for dinner with the ex MiL's friends/neighbours/her nurse/her cleaner ... It will be nice to do but I could really do with a chill day

B - egg, bacon, mushroom, courgette, garlic, grated cheddar... Yum yum!

Obviously huge amounts of coffee and cream will be consumed today - I am SO addicted to coffee! Worse than alcohol addiction! Lol

Hope you all have lovely days :) xxx

If I'm sick I dont get paid... And I could make excuses for today but it feels the right thing to do for the ex MiL ... I shall wait til Friday for my duvet day maybe? Xxx

Back