Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Morning Di, yes the water does seem to help somehow :)

My new mantra - courtesy of Cally...

WATER IN... FAT OUT!!!

Love it! Lol xx

Yes Di, water does seem to be a really good weight loss tool, and I was really bad at the weekend and don't remember drinking a single glass, it was all coffee or alcohol. At work it seems so much easier for some reason! Hope the figures stay where they are - or better still even lower - good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Down another 2lbs this morning so I'm dead chuffed... :) !!

Excited about meeting Susie and Katie later although sad Alpy can't make it as well!

Hope you all have good days:) x

Well done Alpy!!!!!!! We are all back on track....

Here's to a slimmer summer!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Di, well you must be doing something right then :)

Hope you all had a fab time last night.... I agree with the water that's what's shifted my lbs since Monday.x

Morning lovely

Wearing some new clothes today? :D Thanks for a great night, so fab to talk through all our problems and questions about low carb with people who Get It :D

Morning gorgeous - hope the week goes fast and you mojo is well watered:D
Xxx

What a nightmare day!!! Just home since leaving the house at 6.15 this morning. There must be an easier way to earn a living!! lol

Have made a spinach, boursin, chicken breast concoction - so scrummy!! I could eat it all night! lol

And, cos of the huge stress of the day, I've poured a glass of rioja. lol

Am back to Hammersmith in the morning. huff!

Ditto on the day hun, hope it wasn't too awful - but glad you're home now and getting a chance to kick off your shoes and relax a bit - and enjoy that dinner!

I loved my lunch yesterday so much, I had the same thing today :D

Back