Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Morning Di, grey nails, I can't imagine that somehow?

Morning...

0.25lbs less this morning - think I've cracked it!! Lol

Those 0.25lbs are so important when there's been little or no movement over the last weeks - although looking back to the start of December, I've actually lost 7lbs ... Which is great really although I have to try and get the loss back up to 1 to 2lbs a week as its far too slow ... Anyway - think its coffee/cream related - and possibly cheese so that's my area of focus

See you later alligator (that's you Susie! Lol) x

Thanks pickled! X

Can't think of anything... Ah... Maybe milk thistle ? X

image-3867303134.jpg

The nails ... Lol x

They look great - the colour is quite dark grey, I thought it was going to be light for some reason - like 'em :)

Was that a joke on the milk thistle? :) Remember, I'm teetotal now :) (day 6)

Someone told me that it helps the liver process fat... But I could have got that completely wrong - which isn't unheard of ! Lol

Nails are to scare the men off! Anyone who can't deal with vampy dark grey gets struck off my Christmas card list! Lol x

Not heard that before about milk thistle, it's supposed to detox the liver but that's for big drinkers, I thought?

I'm going to get a copy of Dr. Atkins Vita Nutrient Solution, but am already doing some of the stuff he advocated - eg I take a coenzyme Q10 every day, it is proven to reduce blood pressure, especially if you take it with fats like coconut oil, or with Vitamin E.

Here's an interesting article on coconut oil - Article 10612-Coconut Oil and Medium-Chain Triglicerides

I also take L-Carnitine for energy, and the biggest Solgar multivit you've ever seen!

Just finished the Co Q10 meds - might take more if it works... and have the L thing in one of the many tabs I take each day lol x

Am now a bit held up at work - so may have to go to the H&B on Upper Street after my meeting. I can amuse myself there until you're free.

I saw that at H&B but didn't know if it was for females as well as males Lisa!

And me! Lol

I thought you said they were grey?

Horny Goat weed, do you smoke it?

Back