Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Very wise words Lainey! Xx

H P ... He's just not perfect - am I being picky??

One persons perfect is another ones ug.....:p

So long as you had a nice time and the new coat did the business :D

HP .. Yes you're right! Coat was perfect as it kept me dry as well and it was comfortable and had good pockets xx

I hate bad pockets! How did you meet/find Mr not so perfect?

On a dating site!! Lol

I met my OH on tinternet too, been together nearly 5 years now.....had to kiss a couple frogs before I found him though lol xx

Oh how romantic HP!! X

News flash !!! Mad woman found shrieking and yelping just outside Dorothy Perkins ... Men in white jackets called to assist and sedate her!!

It was me!! Just bought a size 18 coat for Cambridge date tomorrow!! Lol... So... In the last 9 months have shrunk from size 32 to 18 ... Ok this 18 is one of those oversized parka-type things... But it has 18 on the label ... Who cares that I've lost diddly squat recently - I have now got that size in my wardrobe!! Ha ha xx

I love you xxx

Love you too lovely Bren xx

I met mine on a social network and before Facebook! He's certainly not perfect, in fact last night I threw not one but two glasses at him (and they both smashed lol) and my engagement ring.
We now need a new picture in the lounge. Not sure if it was the fruit juice or the vodka but something made the ink run ;)
I'm off to google anger management.......!

LOL@mad ladies :D

Morning lovely Di - so pleased it went well and good to hear about the snogging - how did he rate on the kissometer? (whaaaaat, someone had to ask :D)

I can say (having seen the photo of the coat) that Di looks stunning, and has a new haircut to boot - a very pretty lady :)

Back