Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

You're all nuts!!! Lol... And sex starved!!

Kissing wasn't great ... Been ages since I've had a really good one - having said that, I've not been dating for years... All through my Bedouin tent years I never touched it with a barge pole!

Thank goodness he didn't push for more! It would have put me off completely! Ha ha

The pic is attached ... I really must sort out my bedroom and all the junk hanging off the mirror lol

image-1634797161.jpg

Ignore unmade bed and messy shoes! Lol

All through my Bedouin tent years I never touched it with a barge pole!

Next door to you in the desert :D

Been a fair while since I had a decent snog too - I occasionally get swept away by romantic feelings and fancy a bloke in my life, but then I remember the smelliness/untidiness/unfaithfulness/etc and snap out of it fairly quickly :D

Lovely! And your room has nothing on mine. I always have a clothes mountain in the corner but it's currently a double one lol.
And I'm not sex starved, lots of making up going on around here over the past month ;)

Oooh Lisa... Pictures please ;-) xx

Lovely jacket, very snazzy, where did you get it?

I long to have a messy room again, a really messy room....my man is mr tidy and quite OCD about things being in order.....I am not :D hee hee!

Thank you so much Alpy xx

Hi HP... Jacket is from Dorothy Perkins... First time I've ever been into it!! Lol

looking pretty good mrs. :D
did he make your tummy tickle when he kissed you ?
if not then he's not the one. !

Lovely photo! First time in the jacket, or first time in Dorothy Perkins? I was a Dorothy Perkins virgin until December. I was actually nervous going in there! LOL!

And don't worry about mess- my bedroom should come with a health warning. OH and I keep separate rooms for that very reason- his is average, mine's a pit. I've lost the cat in here before.

roosnanny said:
looking pretty good mrs. :D
did he make your tummy tickle when he kissed you ?
if not then he's not the one. !

Nope no tickle or tingle lol x

boggins said:
Lovely photo! First time in the jacket, or first time in Dorothy Perkins? I was a Dorothy Perkins virgin until December. I was actually nervous going in there! LOL!

And don't worry about mess- my bedroom should come with a health warning. OH and I keep separate rooms for that very reason- his is average, mine's a pit. I've lost the cat in here before.

Both x I've lost my passport in my bedroom! Lol

Just made a really lush lunch and dinner... Chicken breasts with bacon, cheese, cabbage, celery, broccoli, cream, butter, cocoanut oil, garlic with cauliflower mash... Not very mash cos I don't have a mashing machine

Am stuffed and have some left for later...

image-3003239266.jpg

Before and after... My cocoanut oil is extra virgin from Amazon ... Xx

Attachments

• image-2361124754.jpg
    image-2361124754.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 41
same coconut oil as mine its lush!!

I couldn't eat it all !! Must be the coconut oil as there's nowt wrong with my appetite and capacity !!! Lol

Have had to retreat to the bathroom with a glass of merlot as DS and his OH are home and it gets so crowded ...they will be cooking and cluttering .. So am running a bath with candles and iphone lol xx

coffeelover said:
Great photo. You look amazing!

Thank you xx really sweet of you to say that :)

Di you are looking good woman!! no.wonder you have been having lots of dalliances with the opposite sex recently!!

Back