Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Morning all

I promise not to post anything more this week as I feel like I'm boasting or showing off or something and I don't mean to be like that, it's just that my son rolls his eyes if I ask him his opinion on what I'm wearing and I don't feel relaxed enough around his OH lol

However, I did buy a skirt from M&S - black that goes to the knee and was thinking of wearing that at the weekend with thick tights - just not sure what will go on the top half yet lol... it might be a tad too close fitting at the moment so might wait a while.

Not worn a skirt for about a decade!! ha ha.

B - Atkins shakes

xx

Well done! Yay for skirts! Even though I can never figure out what to wear on top either! :D

Morning!

Of course you must keep posting your pictures - we WANT to see how well you are doing - and you have every right to be proud of your emerging slimness :)

Anyway, you may not realise but seeing your pics really helps inspire me, and I'm sure it's the same for the others here - shows it can be done! xxx

Morning Di, skirt sounds nice love. :)

you neeeeeeed to show us,not that i can help
as i'm a bit of a fashion killer,however i can drop a compliment:D
and i think they help boost,so no i don't think your bosting
ata ll,it's a sign you are gaining a little bit of confidence
and that my darling can only be a good thing !!
not only that,but if you don't i'll jump on my grandsons
fireman sam scooter,scoot over to your house and :whoops:

:D

Meeting an old friend at Nandos ... Same one I go to with Susie and Katie! Have struggled today... Not food wise just positive energy a bit absent as the company I'm at today in St Paul's want to cut me right back so I feel unwanted lol x

D - 1/4 chicken, portobello mushroom and halloumi cheese - no alcohol as don't feel like it x

Oh flip Di, job situation not good :( hope it does not spoil your evening xxxx (don't feel like alcohol????? where can I get some of that feeling from please? xx)

That's not the greatest, but try and have avoid time xx

Lost another pound this morning so am well chuffed... I just hope the stuckness has well and truly gone!!! It's been long enough! Lol

Off to Letchworth today for lunch with the ugly one... I should be looking for work but hey ho can do that tomorrow!

B - hard boiled egg(s), small piece of cheese, a teaspoon of coconut oil and coffee with cream

Morning Di, good to see the weight coming off now - well done:D. Also sounds like you have a string of men trailing;)
Bummer on the work front - but i know you will find more to suit you ((hugs))
Have a good day
Xxxx

Morning Di, LOL @ the ugly one. :)

I love you guys! Feeling a bit insecure as I'm wearing a skirt (to knee) and tights ... Not had this type of clothing on since Adam was a lad! (my mother always used that phrase lol) x

U1 is waiting ... He's just texted lol xx

Back