Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

I'm sporting a subtle tinge of tan... It's just an off white colour as I'm so fair but the tanning experience was more pleasurable than I thought it would be... Even my legs - usually a very traditional blackpool beach circa 1950's pasty white colour actually have a subtle blush so I'm impressed and will put the next layer on during the week... I can actually see how easily addictive it is! Anything to disguise the rest of my shar pei appearance which is really disgusting!

Still not much sound squeaking out from my voice box and temperature is lurking ... But unfortunately it hasn't stopped my appetite xx

Sounds good Di, we are going to a wedding in Slovakia in June, so I might just take your lead and get a tinge of a tan before we go! :)

Hello tanned but very very quiet Di! ;)

Glad to hear all prep for your trip underway - anything else we need to organise lol:D. Only upside of getting your cold now is hopefully mostly gone before you go. Get very much better very soon
Xxxx

Evening Squeaky, hope you are feeling better tomorrow, get well dosed up tonight and put an extra quilt on the bed, sweat that temperature out of you xxx

Well done on the 1lb - you will soon be able to have your Century Badge!!! xx

The only thing you can all do for me is to bundle yourselves into my suitcase so I dont have to do this alone!! Lol ........... And I need to borrow a body double!! There's quite a few of you who look dead sexy !!! Xxx

Apparently we're going to be in the champagne region and we can buy a bottle on the way through... I just hope I don't steer too far from Atkins...!!!

I'll make the flax meal cheese biscuits to take and I'll try and get the cold meats and cheeses for breakfast but it might be tricky at times ...oh well , I shall do my best ...

That century will take ages Brennie as I'm bound to put on a stone next weekend! Lol

Sandra... Definitely a subtle blush of a tan is a bit of a confidence booster!

Great - sure you can squeeze me in (unless you're only taking handbaggage :eek: )

Suggest you choose nice brut champagnes so not too sweet, the pates are all fab even eaten with knife and fork and most french places do wonderful omlettes for breakfast if you ask:D. I'm soooo excited for you [hops up and down crazily] ;)
Xxxxxxxx

No you wont, french food is the best for atkins - just remember the bistro.................enjoy some brilliant french meats and cheeses, and if you go for champagne, make it a brut - nice and dry xxx

I told him I was going to fill up his boot as we're driving so no restrictions lol

Brut champagne!! Yes! Good plan! Lol xxx

Ah yes omelettes, pâtés and plates of meat!!! Yum!!

Let's hope I'm clear of temperatures, sniffly nose and missing voice! Lol x

Friday morning ... Catch the 8 am train from Kings Cross to Welwyn where pilot will collect a tall, tanned, skinny goddess and leave me behind on the platform! Ha ha x

Ooooh how exciting - on the tan, the weekend, the lovely time away!!!! :D

I love the Champagne region, if you get to Reims check out the Marc Chagall stained windows in the cathedral :)

Oh I love Chagall!!!

Bubbles, cold meats, cheeses, sunshine..... I'll squeeze into anything you can fit me into hun!

At your diminished size Linz I'm sure you could fit into the glove compartment!! Xx

That's a stonking idea Susie!!! That would be so much fun! Xxx

Champagne would be drunk dry if there was a caravan full of us!

Why dont they make adult calpol? it used to work wonders for everything when you were wee! ;)

Back