Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Well done Di, your doing absolutely fantastic sweet!!! I'm so so pleased for you :) you'll smash 2lbs this week!!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hooray:D next milestone in striking distance....
Xxx

Thanks Katie, Alpy and Sandra! I'm very cautious about it as its so easy to get stuck - getting to what I am today is brilliant really and anything more would be cherry on the cake ... Hugs to you xxx

Jo... Lisa ... Val ... Susie ... I'm just so chuffed you're here helping me along... There's still a mountain to go but I can't tell you how much better I feel in myself and how healthy and fit - I feel better than I did 15yrs ago! Lol xx

Jo... Lisa ... Val ... Susie ... I'm just so chuffed you're here helping me along... There's still a mountain to go but I can't tell you how much better I feel in myself and how healthy and fit - I feel better than I did 15yrs ago! Lol xx

Now, onto the romantic holiday hehe...if things pan out right, you'll be feeling much better than that! :D Sorry if that's too ummm rude :D

Susie!!!!! lol
Well done Di, another 2lbs gone is brilliant, I really hope you crack the 14's for your french trip xxxxx

Morning guys... I spoke too soon yesterday! Lol ... I'm back up 3lbs this morning and can't figure out why ... But hey ho... It'll sort itself out - must be water retention ...

B - 2 egg omelette with coconut oil and a bit of cheese, coffee and soya milk

L - Atkins cafe royale shake

Oh what! This is mental! Just remember though it is just a number, it's how you fell in yourself and your clothes! Xxx

I feel your pain Di!!! Up 1lb again this morning for absolutely no reason whatsoever :(.......bloody body!!

Morning xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon Di, it is so bloody annoying eh, I have had my shake so far today and my usual 2 or 3 coffees and litre and a half of water and I just know I am retaining fluid as I ain't peeing half as much as I normally do, think totm might be looming so that is a viable reason for me..........other symptoms too but won't go into that on here lol ;) hope yours sorts itself out overnight xxxxx

Afternoon hun

Sounds like water weight to me - how much caffeine do you have each day? Any more than 2 and I start retaining water.

Oh do you find caffeine affects things? I do decaf everything! Have done for years. Xx

Morning peeps... Am going up to Loughborough to visit my friend's dad - he's deteriorating and I want to see him before France next weekend just in case he gets worse ...

Still up 2lbs but at least lost one of the pesky blighters! Lol

It's a game this woe malarkey lol x

B - egg, mush, tom, garlic , bacon, coffee cream

L -king prawns, mini cheese sticks - on the train lol

Having pedicure before I catch the train - not great timing but it was already booked and I forgot to cancel

Morning hun

Pedicure sounds good, always nice to face the world with pretty toes. Sorry to hear about your dad's friend, hope it's not too upsetting xxx

Back