Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Had a small lunch / rocket and Parmesan salad and soya latte

D was smoked salmon, potted shrimps, lemon juice, cucumber, piece of goats cheese , coffee with cream ... I think that's all! Might have forgotten something though! Xxx

ladyfelsham said:
Morning Slinky

Bet I know what you had for brekkie - let me see...eggs, tomato, garlic, coffee with cream (more garlic?) :D

Lol, pilot must be interested with all that garlic floating around! :)

Morning Di x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Gorgeous:D
Xxx

Thankfully he's not got a great sense of smell!! Lol and it thins my blood which obviously makes me thinner as well ... Not just my blood!! As you can see I'm an avid viewer of Grey's Anatomy and have learned loads of medical facts!! Lol cx

My OH's grandmother swears by her garlic capsules she takes......she is 89 and sprints everywhere!

Thankfully he's not got a great sense of smell!! Lol and it thins my blood which obviously makes me thinner as well ... Not just my blood!! As you can see I'm an avid viewer of Grey's Anatomy and have learned loads of medical facts!! Lol cx
Loving the logic.....runs off to chew on a garlic clove or 6!

Yep holland and Barrett do odourless garlic capsules

Yer all wimps!! Chew on the real maccoy !! It'll put hair on yer chest! Lol

Just on way home from birthday Dinner with 90 year old at Browns - a few of us - garlic mushroom for starters then chicken ceaser with no croutons or no dressing' lol plus gin and slimline and Pinot grigio.

Out with pilot tomorrow lol

Am feeling a bit squiffy so off to bed! Lol xx

Back