Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Yes I think it has to be brut! I did moan at him lol

It's like having medium wine rather than dry! Lol

At least I know why my body is reacting like this lol cx

Even Brut has a measure of sugar in it, I know cos my cava was brut and I still felt the after effects which is probably why I am where I am currently............not despairing just trying to ease myself out of it. I did chicken breast stuffed with philly, spinach and stilton, wrapped in bacon with a bit of garlic butter on top, the missus complained it was too french and not plain enough........................pfft.

Sounds yum Bren! She's a lucky lady ! Lol xx

Morning oh gorgeous one:D
Lots to catch up on your diary!
Wow to almost seven stone - that's amazing!
Oh no to yucky tummy - nothing worse:(.
Ah the locust effect - could well be the champagne. All champagne has sugar added even brut to make the bubbles. Not quite true we have found one called brut zero - it's very expensive and extraodinarily dry:eek: that means brut champagne is like a medium white so demi- sec would have been a bit sugary!

Hope all back on an even keel - and go girl for the next milestone:)
Xxx

Morning... 1.5lbs gain probably still to do with the weekend...

Line drawn and back on track - hopefully!

B - chicken chunks from Tescos and coffee with cream (am out in Uxbridge seeing new client - just recruited an IT assistant for them and he's starting today)

Afternoon Di, hope you have got on top of the munchies now..........

Dinner was lovely, well I enjoyed it anyway, brought the rest of the cauli with some grated cheese for an impromptu cauliflower cheese for my lunch, have just eaten it and feel very hot now lol

Hope you don't get too wet while you are out and about!! xxx

Bren your chicken dinner sounded smashing - L can always make her own if she doesn't like it, n'est ce pas? :D

Afternoon Di - hope you manage to stay dry out and about! xxx

Miserable soggy day!

Just left Uxbridge and on way to Hammersmith but have left no time to see Alpy!! :-(

L - bacon, egg and grilled tomatoes

Oh sorry you didn't get a chance to meet up - but London's a big place to travel round.

So what's next on the men front? I live vicariously through you, you understand? :D

Just on my way home !! Long day !

This is waaaaaay too much info for you guys but pilot's been to the doc for some blue tabs!!! They had better be to help him sleep!!!

D - shake

Lol Di :D xxxxx

Can I do the doc for sexual harassment !!! Vicariously lol

Not sure yet!! Lol

But I like to keep my options open Bren! Lol. X

Back