Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Hope you're having a lovely day out and have recovered from yesterday - 6.30am is a time that doesn't even exist for me....unless I'm still up from the night before, lol!

I'm still in Huntingdon so haven't had much opportunity to post!

Trying to keep very closely clean and green except for a couple of glasses of white wine last night

B - 2 scrambled eggs with bit of grated cheese coffee and cream

L - chicken breast, watercress, spinach & rocket salad, olives, cucumber, small piece of goats cheese, olive oil and vinegar dressing

Well Val... Must have eaten sneaky carbs or sf stuff otherwise I wouldn't have had such a tough couple of weeks... Not intentional but so easy to take my eye off the ball lol xx

It is the hardest thing when your food prep is down to other people, cos you just never know do you? But still, having said that, your focus is great and will be rewarded soon I am sure xxx

Evening gorgeous, hope you are having a good weekend:)
Xx

I've become so anal that I have to stop myself interrogating every chef in every restaurant I'm in! Maybe I should have a pre-ordering questionnaire printed out with tick boxes for stuff like... Sugar/sf/flour/thickeners/starch/citric acid etc etc... It might make life easier than to say I've got an allergy and will vomit if foods contain this stuff... Sometimes it's so stressful! Lol

Anyway... Had a nice time and now on my way home...

Morning Di, watch out for the "do not serve this woman" sign appearing in restaurants soon!!
Have a lovely Sunday x

I think it's already happening in some of them! Lol

Today I have bought strawberries! Feels very naughty and decadent... Haven't had any for a year plus ... Also have canderel tablets and Tescos own brand of sweeteners... And Hermesetes ... One has aspartame, one has saccharin and one has sodium cyclamate... Surely one of these will not makes me stall or gain or crave ! Lol

Problem is knowing which one to start with...

Based on moonlights' advice I'll try canderel first... And if I feel like gnawing my foot off tomorrow then I'll try Tescos own brand next. Need to find a way of eating rhubarb and having to odd indulgence of cream, cocoa powder and sweetener without it throwing me into a spin for days/weeks!

Will have to melt in water first as I could only get tablet form.

Anyone else with any advice!? Xx

Currently cooking lunch and dinner... Turkey mince, courgette, spinach, celery, spring onion, mushrooms, bacon, garlic, herbs de Provence, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, chilli, parsley, star anise, ginger, turmeric (stuck the last 2 ingredients in for health benefits! Lol)

Wow what an inspirational diary!!!

I don't feel at all inspirational calee! But thank you for saying it... I couldn't do it without the support of this forum ... Everyone is so brilliant! Xx

Just eaten the first strawberry on Atkins with a smidge of cream... Yummmmmm!!!!! Just one medium sized 1.2g carbs according to mfp!

It was orgasmic! Lol

Have some left over for tomorrow ... Yum x

I agree - amazing how good strawberries now taste - and yes i count 1 per sb too:)

Back