Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

So... Just got back to the house I'm looking after from being at the funeral and the cleaner has taken dog to vet and has had her put down! I'm in shock ... Just getting out the alcohol ... Too much for one day

Oh gosh Di. Has she let her owner know? Today sounds like a very necessary day for alchohol, bless you.

Oh my gosh, hun, that must have been a huge shock! But the poor puppy is in a better place now...

Big hugs sweetie, what an awful week for you xx

I'm all over the place today in my emotions so not a good diet day.. But I will get back again as I'm still determined but the last couple of days have affected me a bit...

Going off for a walk soon along the Hertfordshire Way with an OS map! Never been very good at map reading so hope I don't get lost! Lol. If I can manage 2 hrs that will be brilliant!!

Might walk off some of the pure and utter cr@p that I've consumed ... Oh well!

It was lovely to get so many lovely comments yesterday at the funeral - made me feel great!

Good idea, get out in the fresh air and let it blow the cobwebs away! Don't be like me, though, and hold the map upside down...:)

No surprise that you got lots of lovely compliments, because you're looking fab girl xxx

The one eyed cat I'm looking after

image-1341231924.jpg

We're both missing the dog

Just walked 2 miles... I need to walk at least a thousand to balance out the rubbish I've eaten but will be back on clean and green on Tuesday xx

Not even going to post the rubbish ... Drawing a line and moving on !! Xx

Well done on the walk, hun, what's the weather like? Getting very overcast here - quelle surprise...oh god just jumped out of my skin, thunder and lightening right on top of the house!!!!And now it is absolutely bucketing down. Oooh more thunder....

Rainy and thundery here... Feels very autumnal

Cheered up here now, just time to run to the shops for some vino lol.

FYI am typing this on my new tablet . Dunno how to do emoticons though...

Oooo... How sexy - a tablet must be so cool! X

It is a lot of fun, when I can get everything running ok :)

Struggling to see my ebook library on there at the moment, but have fired off an email to the helpdesk, so we'll see.

You are such a techie ! Xx

LOL I know - can't help it.

Sorted the problem using a different (free) app called Moon+, uploaded my calibre library to an online version (actually that did get tecchie, involved finding my local IP address yada yada - thank goodness for google) - and Bob's your uncle!

Off to bed with the ereader shortly - how romantic :)

I'm preferring ereaders to anything with a pulse right now! Lol

Just started to re-read Therapy by David Lodge... Loved it the first time round...

Not listing foods at the moment ... Too disappointed in myself... Hope you all have a great day xx

What's going on with Pilot? Did you give him the elbow?

I have to say, I love my single life most of the time. When things go belly up, I sometimes wish I had a shoulder to cry on, but it's so nice being able to do what I want, when I want - selfish, but nice - and no smelly socks, jocks and YKW to deal with :)

Back