Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

A delish
B fresh eggs worth the effort
C go Di :D
Xx

Aww poor little one eyes cat.

Baked eggs look lovely. I keep fancying eggs because everyone on here is having them, planning them into my day, then changing my mind when I get to it.

& 6lbs! Woooooooossssshhhh!

Hugs to you guys!!! It looks like a huge breakfast but eggs are bantams so smaller than anything you can buy in shops! But SO good!!!

Am now stuffed and need to keep the focus as I usually crumble when I'm away!

Woohoo 6lbs is so fab - go Di!!!!

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

I'd love fresh eggs - one of the fab things about the new flat is it's going to be cheaper to live there, so I'm already spending the savings lol - so maybe fresh eggs from the farmer's market each week night become affordable :)

And big cuddles to One Eye xxx

6lb!! :woohoo: when you lose, you don't mess about do you?! :D

And that baked egg thingy looks delicious...I must start doing something a bit more interesting with eggs than omelettes, lol!

Have a great day, lovely! xxx

God you lot are the bees' b*ll*cks!!! I've just been grinning like a dribbly on the train back to the country!

Bought loads of cheap tat from Primark - the huge new one by Tottenham Court Rd - it's jaw dropping !! And they do everything up to 20 at least! And I can wear 18s so well happy!

Not been inside one until a few weeks ago! And I was just in awe of its size and everyone has a huge shopping trolley full! Lol

Had a nibble of chicken breast and small chunk of pre packed Camembert ... Need to get something from the village shop on the way home... Hope the chicks have laid more!!

Eggs were done in the Aga! What a sexy piece of kit!!

Xx

Well done in fitting into primark clothes, I find their sizes come up small....
I love baked eggs but haven't had them in a while, maybe breakfast tomorrow.

Do you have many scars on you? :) I always find Primark to be such a scrum....but well done babes on what is a well deserved shopping trip! xxx

Primark clothes do indeed come up small so if you're wearing 18s that's fantastic! I love a bit of primark, just hate that they only let you take a limited number of items into the changing rooms and there are always huge queues.

I've had two winter jumpers from there which have lasted me two years of regular wear. Not bad for disposable fashion.

I bought size 20 sloppy snuggly stuff which seem fine - the tops are purposely baggy - lots of pink and squidgy fabrics - perfect for weekend slobby-ness.

D - made a really yummy soup : bacon/ belly pork celery leek kallo stock cube garlic grated cheese and broke 2 eggs into the pot after it was cooked and swirled into it

image-1421838570.jpg

Soup

They have a jumper with POW on it - a catwalk knock off - that I really want. Hope it's not sold out when I have time to go.

More fabulous egg creations going on I see!

Morning lovelies

Working from the house today so have time to be on here a bit more and catch up with diaries

Cat is fed - he doesn't stop mewing and rubbing himself against me until I do what he wants! Complete slave to him already! Lol I must get some dreamies today - I feel like spoiling him

Will let the hens out soon - when its a bit lighter outside and then walk up to the top field and check on the bees - loving the rural life! Lol

image-3916130972.jpg

Simba with a full tum! Lol

And a nice day for a bee hunting walk too. How did the moggy lose his eye? I expect everyone asks that, they sure do with Emma I get 'where's her tail?' all the time and usually in an accusatory tone lol.

sounds lovely there really fed up with crowds and built up areas i have three cats tripping me up and miaowing around my feet until i give in and feed them xx

Simba looks like a real snuggly fellow -could almost be Orbit's dad, the same tortie coat and white bib :)

Have a lovely walk amongst the chickens and bees - Di does the Good Life :D

Back