1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Alpen 86kcal

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by HealthKickFin, 6 July 2014 Social URL.

1. HealthKickFin

HealthKickFin Well-Known Member

Hi all,
    Just realised the alpen bars I have been munching on are not the 70 kcal ones and these new ones are 4.5 syns!!! Absolutely gutted that now I have gone over my syns every day I have been on the diet (which is only three days so far but still...)
    Can I make up for these syns elsewhere? Like eat low syns for the rest of the week?

:(

Thanks guys!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

I wouldn't really worry about it too much, it should balance out because you haven't had a HEB. At least you know now though x

4. HealthKickFin

HealthKickFin Well-Known Member

Thanks! Yeah at least I know, I wouldn't have even realised until I found the thread on here saying it had changed! So thanks minimins!
    :)