Alpen Light bars

NumNumPigsBum

"The Stig" Pig
Not sure how new they are but in Asda on Tuesday I spied some double chocolate aplen light bars. (not hard to spy really as they had a giant "NEW" sign above them :giggle: )

Anyhoo thought I would share incase some of you didn't know. They are very yum!!! :eat:

Yeah there's a thread about is in the food section I think x

The double chocolate ones give me really bad wind. Sorry TMI I know.. I prefer the chocolate and fudge ones. Although the double chocolate ones are delicious crumbled onto of icecream.

Oo sorry, didn't realise there was already a thread on it. Still trying to find my way around the site and all of it's different sections :)

I was quite excited at the prospect of the double choc and they were nice but I still prefer the choc fudge. Never tried them over ice cream tho ...

Beegee said:
I was quite excited at the prospect of the double choc and they were nice but I still prefer the choc fudge. Never tried them over ice cream tho ...

It's yummy.. Try 2 scoops of wall soft scoop icecream (3 syns) an alpen light bar (3.5 syns) and chopped banana- delicious! I love lady_a for telling me about the icecream.. X

I'm not allowed those Summer Berry ones (contain cranberry which is contraindicated with my medicine), and the smell soooo yummy! :(

I'm not allowed any as they drizzle choc or yoghurt over them all and I'm allergic to dairy. Hubby has them and they look so good.

They are good, and of course they can count as two for a HEB which would make the ice cream/banana/alpen bars quite low in syns. And for just one extra syn you could go the whole hog and put some low fat anchor squirty cream on for 1 syn (12g). Delish!

Back