Alpen Light choc and fudge bars

razzledazzle

I thought I'd read somewhere that these were ok to have as a HB?? But now I'm not sure if I dreamt it! lol

Anyone know?

Cheers, J x

Yes Huni, you can have 2 as one HEB!! and they are delicious!

But why are the choc fudge ones more expensive than the other flavours in some supermarkets!!

I got some today and am going to make a lime cheesecake - with them as the base and quark mixed with syn free hm lime curd on the top. Will post pics on the meal forum later.

I got some today and am going to make a lime cheesecake - with them as the base and quark mixed with syn free hm lime curd on the top. Will post pics on the meal forum later.

Wow, that sounds delicious! What's hm lime curd?

Wow, that sounds delicious! What's hm lime curd?
Its the syn free lemon curd on the recipe forum made with lime juice instead - delicious. I added quark instead of the fromage frais in the recipe and chilled to make the cheesecake topping, going to make orange next:)

I tried them today. O M G... YUMYUMYUM!!

I've been had!!! One of the bars in my box of Choc Fudge Alpen Light is only half the size of the other 4 bars!!!!! How rude!

Its the syn free lemon curd on the recipe forum made with lime juice instead - delicious. I added quark instead of the fromage frais in the recipe and chilled to make the cheesecake topping, going to make orange next:)

Thanks. Did the 2 bars make enough base for 1 serving or was it more than 1? Just planning how to use my HEB today.

Thanks. Did the 2 bars make enough base for 1 serving or was it more than 1? Just planning how to use my HEB today.
I made 2 individual ones for me :whistle: there was loads of topping so I had that as pudding at lunchtime

Back