Already getting my energy back!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Dreaming2010, 10 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Dreaming2010

Dreaming2010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Im only half way through day 3 and I am already getting my energy back. Its amazing! :D

I have only just had my first "meal" of the day - the choc orange bars (I am never going to tire of those..have I told you how nice they are??....YES I can hear you all shouting!! :p)

I have control of my cravings, Im not hungry, feeling much better and like I can actually start to do things!!! All is good in the exante house!! :8855:

To those of you just starting it is so worth hanging on just for a little longer during the first few days! It feels great!! ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. markanderl

markanderl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Dreaming2010, this is what I am looking forward to other being thin again, is getting my energy back. Ever since my back and knee ops I have not done much excersise, just got fatter and fatter and lost the will to walk.

4. "andrea"

"andrea" Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.14%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey dreaming, good to see your feeling better today! Me too, I felt much better for the whole morning which was great. However I had a meeting to go to which meant I had to have my bar at 9am and have only just been able to have my soup at half 4, not even had my shake yet today. That was a real test as by 3pm I wasn't really hungry still just so dizzy and felt like I was going to faint! Won't be doing that again, I also reckon its at those times that I'm likely to cheat so need to make sure I'm eating them at normal times! Anyway I'm rambling, are you still enjoying the shakes?

p.s I just got some ketostixs today and it showed a really high keto reading so am definitely in ketosis...v happy!

5. Yambabe

Yambabe Bad Girl

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.54%)
    Diet:
    Refeeding (Exante)
    Hehe, is this where I'm allowed to point and laugh a little and say "told you so"? :p :D

Glad you're all feeling better. :)

6. mrsblobby38

mrsblobby38 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.12%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done your reward is not far away now xx

7. Isis1981

Isis1981 Are We There Yet?

Start Weight:
    27st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13.0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(38.96%)
    Diet:
    WLS 30/03/12 Exante 09/01/15
    I am glad you are feeling better dream!

I went wrong with my packs today (wrote about it in my blog, so wont bore you here lol) and I went dizzy like you Andrea. Other than that, still feel great! I am loving it. I really want to keep doing this :)

8. Dreaming2010

Dreaming2010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Awww Isis, just read it hun - you poor thing!!! If ever you get to the point of passing out please have some chicken or something..you will still remain in ketosis and I would rather have you alive and well...than in ketosis and dead...

Obviously the aim is to stick 100% to TFR but in some extreme circumstances we have to make some wise decisions/adjustments!

Yambabe - consider me told!! hehe :p Couldnt have done it without you!!

9. Isis1981

Isis1981 Are We There Yet?

Start Weight:
    27st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13.0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(38.96%)
    Diet:
    WLS 30/03/12 Exante 09/01/15
    You are right Dream. I will do that in future :)

I am so glad you are feeling better today! Nice to feel you sparkling again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.