Already lost 2 stone I want another 3.5 gone by October!

redsters baby

Can I join? I went up to 18st after having my last baby. At my lowest I was 10 stone but felt at 5 ft 7 this was a little low for my frame. I would be delighted even to get back to 12 stone. One of my mini goals is to get my engagement/wedding rings to fit again. My October goal is due to my brother getting married. I want to be a slim sister in family pictures.

So far I have lost over 2st since November. I was in denial until I asked my mum to take pictures of me. My back picture shocked me if anyone asked who it was I would have said an obese person. Technically I am but in my mind I never saw my back that fat. It is coming off slow as I find it hard to get out walking with 3 kids under 4.5 and I seem to taste my kids food before giving them it. Another excuse huh?

I was just replying to another post and I wrote since meeting my husband I have gained 8 stone, that is crazy its another person. How he manages to still fancy me I am amazed at.

This time I am serious. I have been wife and mother for so long that I have forgotten that redster needs time and attention as well. Our family is finished and I want me back.............

welcome in you will get all the support you need here

Welcome. We all have a lot to lose here and we will do it together. It's the place to me. It's keeping me motivated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back