alternate weeks?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by FashionFreak, 19 March 2009 Social URL.

1. FashionFreak

FashionFreak Member

Im just finishing my 1st week on cd, was wondering if i can jump up to ss+ for a week then back down to ss ? will this effect the losses etc

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lighterby3stone

lighterby3stone Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(24.42%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I think that by going on SS+ you will no longer be in ketosis, therefore the weight loss will slow down. However you will still be on VLCD and you should still lose something. I'm no expert, hopefully someone with more knowledge will be able to advise you better.

4. biltsy

biltsy Peggy McParrot

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(20.7%)
    Diet:
    cd started 19/1 09 now ww started 1/4/09
    i've been doing ss+ most of the time, but some weeks have done ss......ketosis can even stay with the 810 and 1000 plans.....
    doing one whole week at a time is fine.......good luck KD's advice was a whole week at a time on a previous thread too

5. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    You will still be in ketosis!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.