Always wanted to be a size 16 now buying 14's!!

Hiya

I am thinking of eating before I go. Im gonna have a pice of salmon and some veg.

x x

Morning

A bit windy but the sun is shining.

Yesterday was a success I had

Cambridge shake

Salad and tin of tuna

went to the wedding and had a chicken drumstick 2 diet cokes and water!!!!

Came in and had salmon and veg and a protein bar.

This is a breakthrough for me because normally I would of thought sod it parked the car up and got a bottle of wine, but I managed ok. Happy with myself and looking forward to weigh in tuesday.

Havnt done much exercise this week the weather has been pants, its not raning today but really windy so daren't attempt the bike. Will go for a walk later on.

Hope everyone is managing to cope over the bank holiday and be good x x x x

Well done, what willpower size 16, i am proud of you..it must have been so tempting with the wedding food, but you went in the right frame of mind, acted on it..and succeeded! :)

You are committed Helen ... we know when we have had enough and want the diet more than a day out of cheating well done . I went to the chill vestival today loads of free taste ... and chip vans and hot dogs just took my exante soup and had my flask and was ok with it .

Well done MSJMC x

Today I had

Cambridge banana shake

salad with a bit of chickn and a wholemeal pitta

went to mams and had chicken veg, yorkshire pud (ooopppsss), and a bit of mash (oooooppppss!!!!!!!)

Then a protein bar!

STill not too bad they were all on the vino and I didnt have any.

The scales will tell on Tuesday night... Hope I dont have anything else.

Gotta say mind this weather is terrible, it's like a winters night out there, heating on x x x

you have the heating on , because on these diets you do get cold .
ho thats horrid when they are all drinking and your not , people become merry enjoying themselfs and you feel it then ....
where is it your from i see you said mams.... i have a friend shes from newcastle she says the same .
Helen , its hard around family when visting it can break you i know this often happens at my sisters , you go thinking no i'll be ok and then it happens , lol

right ok , not been there before .
how are you Helen , well trying to find which shops are open today .
thinking what to do today , i have just under 9 wks till Alton towers , so will see how i do in that time ....
and think you are not far behind me with your holiday ... exciting heyy

Ye my holiday is November 1st, think it's 9 weeks tomorrow, not long, aiming for 2 stone in total.

When I went away in April the seatbelt fastened on the plane but only just!! I weighd about 18 st 7 I think????

We going away with friends so would die of embaressment if I had to ask for an extension.

Not too bothered about being away because we ar going on a 5 night cruise so not too long and 2 days we go on land so a good maxi dress hides a multitude of syns!!!!

How are you getting on, still good I hope x x

I'm just wondering what to do today, bit windy again for the bike but might do another walk x

Oh size 16, I know that seatbelt feeling too well. We went with friends to Aruba a couple of years ago, had upgraded so thought the belts won't be a prob - WRONG. Couldn't get the bloomin' thing on no matter how hard I breathed in. Had to get an extension and nearly died of embarrassment. Don't think it would be a problem now and sure it won't be for you come November.

Good luck for tomorrow's weigh in Size 16 :)

Oooh I'm coming out in a cold sweat just thinking about the seatbelt in 6+ weeks..and the seat too!!! :)

It has turned wintry here too...brrrr..homemade soup tomorrow methinks :)

Hows your eating been today Helen .
The seat belts , some are tight fitting some are not , like same aircraft on way there tight so you think crist if i eat to much what will hapepn way back ... well i worried for nothing as it was more seat belt lol
It was not nice weather today , now i hope we will get some more sun .
Your holidays sounds lovely !
Just keep thinking of the days you have left and make them count .

been ok today not perfect but not bad..

Banana cambridge shake

a long walk then fish shop but I had a pieceof fish and took the batter off.

a bit of chicken then a bread bun )ooopppss and a couple of wine gums........ dunno why I always seem to have something wrong th closer it gets to weigh in x

fingers crossed still for a loss tomorrow x

Weigh in day today and on my scales this morning I have lost a couple of pounds. I hate the fact I don't et weighed till 6.45????? Darent eat or drink till thn ha ha x xx

Well done on the couple of pounds loss, good luck at the official weigh in later..it could be even more! :)

I sometimes feel hungrier towards weigh in too, probably because we hae been so 'on track' for a few days, then as the weigh in looms, we feel our appetite surge or something??? :)

Good luck for your weigh in x You are doing really well :D

Another hour to go, I feel so bloated!!! Hate weighing in this late it gets on my nerves.

Feeling hungry and been on my scales and not lookin that good?????

Anyway I will be back later on x

great helen .
your on a roll , where do you get weighed

Back