Always wanted to be a size 16 now buying 14's!!

Hi everyone, I haven't posted for a while. I didn't reach my 100lb target and am still aiming for it with 14lb to go.

I know it won't be this year but it will be next year.

I have gone from a size 24 and am now starting to buy some size 14's.

Just to let you all know I do pop on for a nose from time to time .

Will be back in the New Year to get this last bit off.

Speak soon and hope you all ok x x

well back to it and boy is it hard!

Didnt gain over xmas but drank far too much wine and no gym.

been back in gym last 3 days and eating well so hopefully hit target soon x x

I haven't been on here for over a year!!

Hope evryone is doing good and all ok.

I am now a size 14 and hitting the gym regular. I can easily maintain the weight I am now but want to get the last bit off.

I think I could probably go another 2 - 2 and half stone to be a comfortable size 12. Back to it and I have set my target date for Mid August this year, it's about 1.5 pound a week to loose.

Hoping some old friends pop on to catch up x x x

I've been good, enjoying being slimmr and feeling nice going out. Lovely to be able to wear a dress!

In the gym I started with a personal trainer in October and can really tell the difference, I try to see her x 3 sessions a week at 7am before work and am trying to do another 2 sessions on my own cardio in the gym.

How have you been? what diet are you following at the minute, am going to try and get through some diaries x x

I've been good, enjoying being slimmr and feeling nice going out. Lovely to be able to wear a dress!

In the gym I started with a personal trainer in October and can really tell the difference, I try to see her x 3 sessions a week at 7am before work and am trying to do another 2 sessions on my own cardio in the gym.

How have you been? what diet are you following at the minute, am going to try and get through some diaries x x

Well I am back again x

Glad to see the web site is up and running . Will try and get through some diaries tonight x x

Determined once again to get rid of the last of this excess weigh. Am back at slimming world so hopeful this time will be the last x

Back