Always wanted to be a size 16 now buying 14's!!

Helen , if you went on WW would you get fed up after a time ?
Maybe its best to see how you go on LL also phone the lady for support as its costly in petrol , tell her how your feeling , see how you feel after the call ?
But which ever plan you do , you know that losing the weight is the answer to you being happy .
I had someone in town say to me today , she had noticed how much bigger i had got as we was talking , both had things happen in june 09 , and we both handled them differently , me stuffing , her not eating shes a size 8 now i'm size 20 . she said she never eats carbs now , which is a bit bad .
Give things some thought read some posts , maybe get this woman book , thinks its about 6 something .
But stay in the diet zone ok .
Let me know if i should add you , if not thats ok too

size16willdo good luck with whichever diet you decide to do. it may take a while but you will get there.

Hiya MSJMC

You are always here with a sensible word or two.

Count me in or the challenge or the 5 stone loss definately.

Where you gonna post it??? On this part or the board or let me know where so I can find you.

If I go quiet or a few days (chance would be a fine thing) it's just till I get my head into gear and decide what to do.

When do you start exante!! God luck x x

Just popping in :)
How's it going now? Positivity?

can make a new thread as this is hijacking yours one .
will do that later today as pushed for time now
welcome abroad so far sam , helen me

Hiya everyone

I have decided to go back to following weight watchers. I am joining class Saturday morning and will update my stats then.

I just want to thank all of you for all your comments and trying to keep me on track with LL, but to be honest it's no good for me. I can't be that miserable!

So onwards and downwards and I WILL BE A SIZE 16 THIS YEAR!!!!!

Speak soon everyone x x

It's good that you've come to a decison! Just stick to it, maybe chuck in some exercise every now and then and you'll be shimmying into those size 16s in no time!

ww my mate is off to her weigh in now , pro points .
there is a site on here when i joined ww that works out the pro points , otherwise its tenner for the calculator .
will do the 5 stone challenge shortly

It's good that you've come to a decison! Just stick to it, maybe chuck in some exercise every now and then and you'll be shimmying into those size 16s in no time!

Hiya Pink

I am going to up the exercise as much as possible. I have an exercise DVD (Claire Nazir) which I can do before work on a morning, I have a gym membership and I have a bike. I also have legs and can walk!!!!

So no excuses.

looking forward to getting started. Have been good today and just had a salad and yogurt for lunch.

Speak soon x

ww my mate is off to her weigh in now , pro points .
there is a site on here when i joined ww that works out the pro points , otherwise its tenner for the calculator .
will do the 5 stone challenge shortly

Hiya

I have the calculator and all the books, got them last year when pro points first came out.

Looking forward to getting started now, cut back today again.

When are you starting exante?? Is it today...

Helen x

size16willdo good luck with whichever diet you decide to do. it may take a while but you will get there.

Thanks for this

I have decided on weight watchers and more exercise!!!

Joining class saturday but counting points from now!!

x

starting tomorrow helen , that will save you some money .
how did you feel about ww ?
do you like the old way or new way of ww

starting tomorrow helen , that will save you some money .
how did you feel about ww ?
do you like the old way or new way of ww

Never gave the new pro points a chance only did 1 week.

Then guess what, think i tried VLCD again!!

Hoping it will be ok, weigh in is a saturday so i am going to wait until then and use my weeklies if possible. This way I can still have a 'treat' as such but get a full week to work it off and be within points.

Will see x x

yes all todo with frame of mind . i joined in nov but never got on with ww pro , was the working out bit , by the time i got the web site up worked it out i was getting arrrrrrrrrrrr lol

thats great that you have come to a decision.good luck with saturday. hope it all goes well.x

Hiya everyone

Raring to go tomorrow. Been following points the last 2 days anyway to get in the swing of it.

Need to get my head around the fact that I'm not gonna loose 5 stone by the summer but lets face it Ive been trying for the last 5 years so another year isn't going to make any difference.

Hope you all doing ok and it's nearly the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are right once you realise its not going to be a quick fix but something that will take longer it will help you be able to stick to it more.
good luck tomorrow.x

Back