Always wanted to be a size 16 now buying 14's!!

hiya everyone

weigh in went well lost 4.5 pounds!! Over the moon considering what i have eat.

Went out saturday night and i have fell down the stairs!!! Hurt my back so am off work today resting. Wil go the hospital tomorrow if its no better.......

Hope evryone is ok x x

well done 4.5lbs is fantastic.
you poor thing falling down stairs. hope the injury is not too serious and you feel better soon.

4.5lbs is brilliant, what a great start, you must be so pleased. Sorry to hear about the fall though, hopefully you are feeling much better now.

Morning

I lost half a pound at weigh in yesterday which I am happy with. Been laid down all week with my back. Fed up noe though. Im at physio tomorrow hoping they can work a miracle.

How is everyone doing.

Foodwise I am doing great, enjoying the propoints, cant beleive what I can eat. Just need to get back into my exercise when this back is sorted. Might try swimming tomorrow after ive seen the physio.

Talk later x x

Excellent, well done, a nice 5lbs off in total! Very good considering you have been laid up with your back.

Swimming would be good, probably really soothe your back and burn a few cals at the same time!

Have a good Sunday.

How is this week going? How's the back? Hope you are back feeling much better and that this weeks weigh in will be really good.

How is this week going? How's the back? Hope you are back feeling much better and that this weeks weigh in will be really good.

--------------------------------

I really don't want to hijack this thread but I do admire people who lose so much on Weight Watchers diet, I tried it several times but it did nothing for me. I have taken the drastic step of going TFR ( total food replacement) Lipotrim and I am very pleased with my results for far. I am reading the diaries on the WW forum as well as Slimming World to get the feel of them as I am going to join one of them once I come off LT and start maintaining. Good luck:D

hi helen , how are you ? are you back on your feet a bit more now from falling ?
let us know how you are ok , thinking of you

hiya everyone

havent been on for a while, I'm still off work with my back and am having physio treatment on it, starting acupuncture next week. Hoping to be back at work monday at the latest, i have ordered a wedge to sit on to keep it off my cocyx.....

Havent half suffered!!

Diet has been pants and no exercise, so starting again tomorrow. Havent been weighed this week so will see what next week brings.

Gonna cut the carbs I think x x

Tomorrow is a new day... whatever the scales say, you can do it... just be patient and you'll get to your goal weight before you know it ;)

Hope the physio helped xxx

Good luck with your fresh start! You can do this.

Sorry to hear you are in pain. Hope your back improves soon. Back pain is soooo uncomfortable and restrictive, take care of yourself.

Don't dwell on the diet too much when you are suffering, just ease yourself into everything slowly, good luck with your new plan, you will be a true success story, keep strong!

I will get there at some point..... I just need to stick to a plan. Was enjoying weight watchers but with having a few rough weeks just lost my way a bit.

Will keep plodding on and get weighed on saturday and face the music. Think Ive put the 5 pounds back on at least!!!!

On the plus side I ordered a new bike through work which will be here tuesday so just need my back sorting out and I can get into that.

Hope you all ok and thanks for posting x x

Heya!
Sorry to hear about your back. Dont worry about falling off the wagon a bit, it's not like you could exercise with your back anyway; but as you rightly say, you can start planning your food a bit better, but it's tough when you don't feel well, so don't beat yourself up about it, just get back on track in any small way you can and keep looking to the future.

best wishes lovely.

Back