Am Back!!

ncassidy80

So after everything that went on with the tv program, I lost my way a LOT!!! No matter what I tried I just couldn't get back in to the diet and within a couple of month period I've had quite a lot to deal with - sudden death of a close friend, family illness and down to the small fact I had tonsilitis for a couple of weeks due to stress.

But now I have to get this going again - I don't want any more excuses and so today is my day 1. Luckily I've been quite busy so I've still got 2 products left today that I need to have.

The other big major factor is because cambridge have asked me to be in their magazine (photoshoot at the end of May) and although I won't be near goal, I want to have a good bit of weight off for it - why oh why do I put myself in these situations lol!!!!

So that's me, hopefully I can do this and I still have the goal of football pre-season being a size 12 (July). I started back at football training 2 weeks ago - just trying to join in when my ankle allowed (I'd broken it and that's why I was kept out) but my assistant manager has already told me how much sharper I am looking and hopefully as more weight comes off, I will get better and better :)

Nic x

Nice to see you back!!!
Hope you are getting back to normality after your stint as a celeb lol...
I am sure you'll lose loads before May and look gorgeous.
Good luck and welcome back x

welcome back and good luck ;)

welcome back and good luck - so glad you are getting back into the football as well thats great. And looking forward to seeing you in the magazine - you are so brave - i could never do anything like that - its traumatic enough putting my photos on here ;-).

Welcome back.

I watched the TV show and thought you were great. It was silly that you were put up against Lemon Detox & Cabbage soup!

I've done them all and definately say that the only one that works long term is cambridge.

You looked great on the program, so I'm sure you'll look amazing by the time you have your photo shoot.

Good luck with it all. x

Thanks for the welcome back - really appreciate it. After everything over the program was worried people wouldn't want me around, so thanks :)

x

After your explanations of the way the show was edited including the CDC you only saw once I think that even if you had not come across well (which you did) you would always be welcome here. We all know how hard this diet is without all the extra stress you had to deal with. I just think it is great you are willing to give it another go after the way things went. Good luck.

welcome back nic and good luck with the restart and the photoshoot!!
x

Welcome back Nic :wavey:

A photoshoot in the CD mag is a great incentive to get you focused on your goal weight!

I thought the programme was really poorly edited but you have nothing to worry about I thought you came across really natural and normal :)

I broke my ankle last year too! had to be pinned back together and it's still really annoying how much it hurts! so well done on getting back to playing footie :D

Keep up the good work x

Back