Am Craving The Coconut Flapjack !!!!!!

Cuiks i LOVE the chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Havnt had the vanilla since wk1 and strawberry since w3/4 so i may try them again soon - but not untill am bored with chocolate!! no point fixing something that dont needa be fixed! :)

Lau - a duno about that 2 week thing. Maybe give lt an email see what they say? x

The coconut is slightly better than the peanut! I tried to like them but decided to stay on the shakes as I just couldn't get the last one down and I love food! However, everyone is different so give them a go and see what you think! x

So did you enjoy it summergurl lol

Lovelylauren i was told that as well that i coupld have them on my second week - i got a few, tried one and it took me a day to eat it lol brought them all back then the following day haha

Didnt enjoy it as much as i thought i would - only at 3/4s :sigh: lol

Atleast i now have enough chocolate shakes to see me through the week and 3 "flapjacks" if i decide to have one!

haha!!!

lol that craving may continue you never know when you will need one haha

I love the flapjacks too get 7 a week 4 peanut 3 coconut have one everyday for my lunch luv em!! i had the soup a few times but would much rather have the flapjacks! just need to remember to drink more when i have them!
deb x

Back