am going away next week so don't know if i can follow slimming world

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by _becca_93_, 16 July 2009 Social URL.

1. _becca_93_

_becca_93_ Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    well next wednesday I am going for a taster week at university to see what it is like and if I would be interested in going ther after my sixthform, problem is I will be staying there so all the food will be prepared for me and am not sure what is going to be available. I am vegetarian so only do green days fingers crossed they have cereal there for breakfast I could use as a HEXB and things like jacket potato but i really am worrying that this time away will mess up my diet and I will have a large gain. I will be up at the uni for a week does anyone have any idea what sort of things would not do too much damage syn wize as I imagine even sandwiches will be white bread and full of syns.:sigh: :break_diet:
    just wondered if anyone had any ideas and just wanted to write my worries down. :eek::eek::eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I would avoid the subsidised bar! (sorry!, but it was the source of a major weight gain MANY years ago!) I have no idea what sort of food they serve there nowadays, but you sound a sensible lass! I would take some Alpen light/hifi bars so you don't get taken short. Obviously fruit, and I would enjoy the experience for a week. I expect they'll have pasta bakes and veg curry. Big establishments aren't known for their imagination when it comes to veggie food , well any food really! But alot of the students are veggie so you may be suprised.Just don't fill up on chips! Good luck!

4. kazpeza

kazpeza Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.64%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well whatever you put on there you will lose the next week cause its a one off and not stuff you normally eat

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.