• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

am going away next week so don't know if i can follow slimming world

well next wednesday I am going for a taster week at university to see what it is like and if I would be interested in going ther after my sixthform, problem is I will be staying there so all the food will be prepared for me and am not sure what is going to be available. I am vegetarian so only do green days fingers crossed they have cereal there for breakfast I could use as a HEXB and things like jacket potato but i really am worrying that this time away will mess up my diet and I will have a large gain. I will be up at the uni for a week does anyone have any idea what sort of things would not do too much damage syn wize as I imagine even sandwiches will be white bread and full of syns.:sigh: :break_diet:
just wondered if anyone had any ideas and just wanted to write my worries down. :eek::eek::eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
I would avoid the subsidised bar! (sorry!, but it was the source of a major weight gain MANY years ago!) I have no idea what sort of food they serve there nowadays, but you sound a sensible lass! I would take some Alpen light/hifi bars so you don't get taken short. Obviously fruit, and I would enjoy the experience for a week. I expect they'll have pasta bakes and veg curry. Big establishments aren't known for their imagination when it comes to veggie food , well any food really! But alot of the students are veggie so you may be suprised.Just don't fill up on chips! Good luck!