am going away next week so don't know if i can follow slimming world

_becca_93_

well next wednesday I am going for a taster week at university to see what it is like and if I would be interested in going ther after my sixthform, problem is I will be staying there so all the food will be prepared for me and am not sure what is going to be available. I am vegetarian so only do green days fingers crossed they have cereal there for breakfast I could use as a HEXB and things like jacket potato but i really am worrying that this time away will mess up my diet and I will have a large gain. I will be up at the uni for a week does anyone have any idea what sort of things would not do too much damage syn wize as I imagine even sandwiches will be white bread and full of syns.:sigh: :break_diet:
just wondered if anyone had any ideas and just wanted to write my worries down. :eek::eek::eek:

I would avoid the subsidised bar! (sorry!, but it was the source of a major weight gain MANY years ago!) I have no idea what sort of food they serve there nowadays, but you sound a sensible lass! I would take some Alpen light/hifi bars so you don't get taken short. Obviously fruit, and I would enjoy the experience for a week. I expect they'll have pasta bakes and veg curry. Big establishments aren't known for their imagination when it comes to veggie food , well any food really! But alot of the students are veggie so you may be suprised.Just don't fill up on chips! Good luck!

well whatever you put on there you will lose the next week cause its a one off and not stuff you normally eat

Back