Am I eating too much?

Aw shame to see you go hon. but yes best of luck and please do keep popping back to let us know how you are getting on.
I was just saying to Linz this morning that atkins might not be the fastest weight loss for me but it sure is food i enjoy. :D

Understood Liz, keep us posted please.

Thanks guys, you've been amazingly helpful here. That's exactly how I feel Vicky. I love the food and I will never go back to eating carbs and CD will keep me in a state of ketosis if I do sole source.
Afterwards though I will definitely come back. I've never felt so healthy and happy emotionally. I've never been so regular (sorry if TMI lol) which is interesting because critiques of Atkins talk about it creating the opposite problem. Feel like my body has been kick started. So I would carry on as I am if I didn't have a goal so soon, because I suspect that over time it would naturally drop off.

On the plus side it has curbed my appetite enough for me to not be finding it hard on Cambridge today. Thanks again and I'll definitely keep popping in. Oh, I threw away my pork scratchings last night!!! I knew I wouldn't be able to get anywhere with any diet with them around. They are my nemesis, but oh so good :)

Oh, I threw away my pork scratchings last night!!!
nooooo you could have sent them to one of us LOL

well really best of luck :D

Thnaks Vicky, good point, but I'm not sure if I could have lived knowing someone was tucking into my lovely crunchy goodness!

lmao! you are funny.
so are you on meal replacements today?

A weddings a big thing to lose weight for, I did a vlcd for mine so completely understand! Don't be a stranger & at least you know how yr going to maintain! x

Thanks Susie :)
Yep, meal replacement today and am finding it fine so far.
Thanks Ditzee - it certainly focuses the mind. Those dresses are really small!

I have just put together my Leg Master (as seen on Gadget Show and great reviews!) and all I can say is OMG! All the reviews say 'most people can only manage 30 repetitions initially. Well I can manage 4 lol. It is so hard. I had no idea that I had no muscles in my legs! It's a wonder that I've managed to walk around all these years without collapsing really.

Good luck on CD - I too struggle to lose on Atkins but I can maintain on it as long as I stick more or less to induction most of the week, but the food is great :) hope you lose what you need to for your wedding and see you back on here very soon xx

I have just put together my Leg Master (as seen on Gadget Show and great reviews!) and all I can say is OMG! All the reviews say 'most people can only manage 30 repetitions initially. Well I can manage 4 lol. It is so hard. I had no idea that I had no muscles in my legs! It's a wonder that I've managed to walk around all these years without collapsing really.
i can do 100!!!!! ;)

Hey Bren, thanks for that. It's so very strange that some people have such amazing losses and others don't. For me though I really wouldn't care if I was a size 12 because I am still off my antidepressants and feeling so much happier. It's good to know that I'm not the only one though. I wonder if anyone knows why some people have great losses and others don't. Could we be more affected by fat intake maybe?

Vicky - I have decided, on the basis of that, that you're not human. You must be a machine. Also, I phoned them and was doing it too slowly, so getting no rhythm! Managed 30 this morning, so getting there.

Got the day off work today. Going to strip some wallpaper and maybe do some painting. We have carpets coming next Thursday and ideally need to decorate the entire house by then, which obviously won't happen!! Hope everyone is well today :)

Vicky - I have decided, on the basis of that, that you're not human. You must be a machine. Also, I phoned them and was doing it too slowly, so getting no rhythm! Managed 30 this morning, so getting there.
lol
you will get to 100. its when you have to hold it after too.

Back