Gold Member
scrambled egg for brekkie
2 apples
chicken and mushroom pasta and sauce for dinner
muller light yoghurt
orange
jacket potato with tuna dn onion and extra light mayo for tea
two weetabix(hex b) with semi skimmed milk (hex a) supper
i have had tea and coffe,6 cups of water and two glasses of sugar free juice.
i have used my syns on 4 tsp sugar in my cup of teas, light mayo with tea, and extra milk in scrambled egg and weetabix

Hi becca, I'm also new to EE days, from what I've read, 1/3 plate needs to be super free foods such as veg, although sometimes I find it hard to incorporate into some meals on an easy extra day.

yes thats the one thing i am struggling with as i hardly eat veg. so far so good i am seeing losses but iv they slow down i will have to have a rethink

Me neither, I tollerate veg but I would rush out to eat it!!!!

That's bad really when ur on a diet!

I find I lose more when I have bacon & scrambled egg for breakfast, salad for lunch & then a nice sw filling meal for dinner but to be honest I got fed up of the salads!!! I felt I was turning into a sodding rabbit chomping on lettuce leaves every day! So I've mixed it up this week. I weigh on a Friday so I'll let u know how it goes x

i struggle to get 1/3 of my plate with veg so i snack on fruit all day, i did use to have great losses doing this

thats great to hear as everyone i have spoke to has told me i wont have losses if i dont eat veg every day, i have fruit every day and i eat a lot of eggs. i am just hoping the losses keep up. i due to be weighed tonight and i feel really bloated and not sure why

i hardly eat veg too and lost 2st 6lb in 6 months :) just struggling now because iv quit smoking

Back