Am I in the right place?

Discussion in 'Healthy Eating Forum' started by Naturally_Stush, 29 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone,

Am I in thee right place?I am on the Tesco Total Wellbeing Plan, It is High Protein, with moderate carbs ans loadsa veggies.
    I really need to make some buddies In the same boat as I am struggling on my own! :-(
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. solo12

solo12 Guest

Hi, yeah I would say you were in the right place, I'm not following a diet as such just eating healthily and doing more exercise which sounds about the same...
    Good luck with your weight loss and you'll definitely find support here x :) x
  4. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

It's a constant struggle isn't it . Dieting and weight loss kind of take over dont they x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  5. solo12

solo12 Guest

You got that right - my usually eating pattern didn't involve me thinking about food coz I was always eating it NOW coz I'm trying to be sensible I can't do owt but think about it :( x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.