Am I mad joining a class just before Christmas??

I also joined (online) this week. My feeling is that even if I maintain over Christmas, I will be happier than the usual weightgain. It gives me a chance to 'practice' and I am planning to stick to plan 100% except for five occassions - last year I started eating at the beginning of December and finished on 1 January! So gained a lot! Good luck xx

I also joined (online) this week. My feeling is that even if I maintain over Christmas, I will be happier than the usual weightgain. It gives me a chance to 'practice' and I am planning to stick to plan 100% except for five occassions - last year I started eating at the beginning of December and finished on 1 January! So gained a lot! Good luck xx
Oh, and on those five occassions, I will exercise damage limitation - avoiding desserts etc. and sticking to plan as much as possible (have phoned ahead to restaurants and tweaked my menu!) x

in my honest opinion it would be to wait till after xmas the reason being i joined last year late november didnt do to badly but when i gained over christmas i was devastated and was to embaressed to go back. I joined again in september this year after a traumatic move due to husbands new job and am highly motivated right now . However it is your decision

Back