Am I mad!!!!

Wow....this just highlights our relationships with our bathroom friends!!!

I agree to see your weight daily can be motivational, however I am the spoilt child syndrome...I want it all to come off now in chunks so mahoosive that I can almost bounce off them scales a dress size thinner :D

I have done what is right for me, but I did laugh at your comments regarding other people's hubby's hiding techniques, when I explained to mine what I wanted him to do, his first reply was " where shall I hide them?". It took a while for him to realise how this defeated the whole point :8855:
Wished I had the brain cell to have thought about just a simple battery removal....!!!

Of course, this does put huge pressure on me NOT to think of a number that I think I could lose in 5 weeks because if I come in way under you will hear my screams all over the UK!!!

P.s. My two adult kids were overjoyed at my new abstinence of the scales as they lived in my utility room, and have obviously been scarred for life wandering into the kitchen and witnessing their mother naked ( the only accurate form of measuring) with turrets when they didn't show a loss :p

Dolly
lol I threw my battery behind the wardrobe once and then tried to move the wardrobe to get it back nearly gave myself a hernia,then I realised I could use the one out of the smoke alarm..the best batteries to have are the round ones as you are highly unlikely to have them knocking about!
x

I'd have to get my OH to hide the spare batteries as well!

Aw thanks hon! 2lb this week :) not great! Am gonna exercise the hell outta myself this week!!!! Xx
I know you dont think so but that is fantastic,imagine if youd lost 7 last week and 6 this week bet youd have been chuffed with that, its still the same loss hun just a different way round please dont be sad you did good ! x

Thanks hon! That's a good point!!!! ;)

30 day shred tonight! Hopefully that'll be a kickass weight loss next week!!!!

I'm ordering my 30 day shred tomorrow :)

Yeah!!!

Tara, I could just drive to yours & do it, it's not far! :)

Yep you definitely could. But I have to ban you from looking at me. Jumping jacks are not my most attractive move. Especially I'm my pretend sports bra from bravisimo. Which doesn't actually do anything apart from cost me nearly £50!!!!! But yeah!!

Back