am i normal

spottitchsam

Silver Member
ok dont answer that.just wrote this in my blog but thought that i would throw this out to you guys.see what you think.
feeling very happy today.still drinking the water which i think ive overcome by adding to shakes.managed another poo this morning.bit concerned as ive not had any problem with smelly breath,furry tongue,funny taste in mouth,feeling hungry,feeling deprived of food.have not missed diet pepsi at all.(used to CRAVE for tin a day)i wonder if this is normal.still im happy and thats the main thing.looking forward to everything whats happening to me this year.
:bliss::bliss:

thats ketosis :) all those side affects happen too me too, not nice,

but the scales are nice each week lol ;)

x

Yes your totally normal

thats ketosis :) all those side affects happen too me too, not nice,

but the scales are nice each week lol ;)

x

Yes your totally normal
hi anthony,
thanks for reply.just to mention that I HAVE NOT HAD ANY OF THOSE PROBLEMS.that why i said am i normal.feel sorry for all you guys thats had/got any of the above.x

thanks thats made me feel a bit better.x

LOL - I used to say it was so easy on ss and it bluddy is

What's damn hard now for me is working up the plans!!

Ss is a piece of pi$$

Sorry i didnt read the post properly then, yes corse your normal it affects people differently obviously youre one of the lucky ones, enjoy it :)

x

To be honest the only side effects I have are feeling (so very) cold and struggling to go to the loo - apart from those I feel just great, in fact I think I'm generally in a better mood/frame of mind when I'm doing SS --- possibly as my mind/body know that I'm doing myself some good ;)

My mum had the problem of feeling very cold, its just a bit of a downside. As for going to the loo, once you get going and your system adjusts to the plan you'll become more regular but if you need a bit of help ask your CDC for a pot of fiber to mix in with your water, it's tasteless and it does help. :)

To be honest the only side effects I have are feeling (so very) cold and struggling to go to the loo - apart from those I feel just great, in fact I think I'm generally in a better mood/frame of mind when I'm doing SS --- possibly as my mind/body know that I'm doing myself some good ;)

thanks guys
Katie,i think you could be right. x

Hiya :)

Don't panic if you don't have any of the normal side effects that most people here seem to experience. I have not had any side effects except for the feeling cold. My breath has been fine and no funny taste etc... and I am clearly in ketosis cause of the weight loss :)

I wouldn't worry about it.. people's bodies will adapt and react in different ways be thankful you haven't got the nasty side effects and just carry on as normal :D Don't wish nasty breath upon yourself hahaha xxx

Take Care

Count yourself as one of the lucky ones :)

I'm hoping this time round I dont have any either - although I always suffer with the whole feeling freezing all the time!!

To be honest, I'm the same. Last time round I had no side effects, got into ketosis really quickly, didn't have the devil breath, furry tongue, headaches anything. Was a bit concerned that I would this time but again, no problems. I think it's all down to the individual, my friend who started at the same time lasted 3 days before she couldn't bare the headaches, cold etc. anymore, but I haven't had anything at all. So yup, I'd say you're normal, and one of us lucky ones!

Back