am i sad or what ??

claz

wants to be slim
Hi all, i think i must be very sad... i am on day 21 of exante and it is all i can think about.... i wake in the morning and last thing at night.. thinking will i lose any weight today? I talk about it as well all day, i am obsessed with it.... This diet has taken over my life... Am i the only one like this.. is this normal?

That's the sort of focus that will keep you on track. Though talking about it may drive your friends and family to gag you!

I walk around with a quiet excitement that I know I can do this - at Day 71!

Enjoy the positive feelings.

Ali

I'm thinking about it all the time... but I'm finding it really difficult, as not really telling anyone (other than DH) what I am doing as they would not approve!

I know what you mean. My mum and dad are always saying to me .."be careful" and "are you sure you are not hungry"... i dont say anything to them anymore.

Yeah it is hard to get people heads round it , but I usually find it from people who have been slim all their life . My best friend has been a size 10-12 for the past 15 years grrrr. Eats like a horse , drinkss at least 2 bottles of wine at the weekend. I weigh myself every day and think about the diet continually but its only because im so focused to lose the weight.

My sister has invited me to her house this weekend for a girlie night... i said yes but that i wasnt drinking and i couldnt have carbs... she is a vegetarian so wasnt impressed and told me the shake diet was bad for me... i said maybe but i am serious about losing weight and if i wasnt i wud eat and drink when i came to her house and what other diet cud i lose a stone in
3 weeks..... she didnt have an answer to that .... so this diet is working for me even if im obsessed as its keeping me motivated.

nixib said:
I'm thinking about it all the time... but I'm finding it really difficult, as not really telling anyone (other than DH) what I am doing as they would not approve!

You might be surprised. I've had no negative comments about my diet. If people don't approve I don't particularly care. It's none of their business. Its a lot easiervwhen people know

I think that when I did LL everyone thought I got far too skinny... And I of course proved everyone right that it wouldn't stay off.....arrrrrgh!!! So not telling them now, they just think that I'm on dukan. Why they think protein and no carbs is healthier I don't know!!

Hope you enjoy your girlie night :)
If it helps I have been doing Cambridge SS (swapping to Exante tomorrow when my parcel arrives). One friend in particular tried to sabotage by buying my favourite treats etc. then waving them under my nose and saying 'poor Angela, you can't have this can you?' !! I smiled and replied that I could have anything I want but have made the choice that I would rather be slim. Surprised myself to realise I actually meant it!! :) Remember that this is a choice you have made to be slim and you deserve for your decision to be respected even if others don't agree. 3 weeks and over a stone down my friend is now interested in trying it!

Back