Am I the only Bloke here?

i definitely will. i have shown him the site and gone through before and after photos etc. and he was particularly keen on seeing how much guys had lost etc... but i think its just a guy thing... !

ginola14 said:
Excellent great work mate how much mor yo want to loose?

Another 2 or so stone but my main goal is to get to a body I am happy looking at then I will stop diet

saxman i think thats a great idea. i think most people get so caught up on numbers and how many lbs they want to lose... but i think its so much better to look at urself in the mirror and think... im happy with myself and i want to maintain this. according to my docs.. my ideal weight is just under 8stones! no way!!! i just dont see that ever happening! i'd be happy being a size 12-14 it would be a huge difference to the size 26-28 that i was when i started the diet. at that size i think i'd weigh maybe 10-11 stones.. and im happy with that.

sorry for rambling. good luck x

Another guy here. started just over a week ago and lost 7 pounds so far :)

I'm partially doing it by weight and partially how I look, my overall goal is 12 stone, but if I get to a point where I look at myself and think if I lost anymore I'd start to look gaunt/unhealthy.
and vice versa that if I get to 12 stone and think I can lose a bit more I'll lower the number but for now it seems a good starting point.

I put on a load of weight this summer, over a stone, after a trip to america where I ate all around me, went up to 14.5 stone, then got down to 14 stone, then had to go on a course of steroids for an infection and went back up to 14 stone 8 pounds. thought the weight would come off faster than it did doing WW and decided to do cambridge. Decided that this is the last diet I will ever do, I can maintain my weight (I stuck to 13.5 for over a year) so once this is over I plan to keep it down.

Apparently guys lose faster so hoping it will only take me around 6-7 weeks to lose the two stone but if it takes a little longer so be it!

sorry for such a long post :-/

Another chap here. Just started doing 810 today. Had the Maple and Pecan porridge for brekkie, it wasn't too bad!

Fell off the wagon last Xmas (WW) and the weight has slowly been creeping back up since then so have decided to start again. I chose Cambridge because I can't bear to spend all week counting points to scrimp a 1/2 lb loss here and there. It's all gotta go and as soon as poss.

I'm still 2 1/2 stone lighter than I was 2 years ago but I need to lose a lot more. Now that I'm in my 40's, I'm more worried than ever about the prospects of diabetes, heart probs etc etc.

I'm here with u pal soldiering on. I'm doing good I just get a little imPatient some weeks and try to do things my own way. Best advice.....
Listen to your consultant and also everyone on here they are a great help ;)

Back