Am I the only one who doesn't like them????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by yappy, 14 September 2008.

1. yappy

yappy Well-Known Member

I got some bars this week and so far I've tried 2 and hated them both (chocolate and toffee). Of course, I munched my way to the end of them so that I didn't waste them but it was a real challenge!! I have 2 left in the fridge which at some point this week I'm gonna have to eat but I don't know when I'll be able to face them.
  2. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Have you thought about swapping them with your CDC?? Everyone likes different ones. I adore the cranberry, and lived on the chocolate orange the first time round :D
  3. Scarlett

Scarlett Well-Known Member

try the orange bars... they're the best!

4. preetone

preetone Well-Known Member

i used to like the orange ones. altho generally i dislike orange choc.
  5. dietingqueen

dietingqueen Well-Known Member

my fav are choc orange.... and peanut crunch x
  6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I used to describe them as Terry's Chocolate Orange made with glue - chewy, tasty - yum!!! :drool:
  7. Scarlett

Scarlett Well-Known Member

OMG DQ! you're right thats exactly what they're like... that thought is keeping me going through my 2 weeks of shakes (restarting) roll on choc orange bars!! woohoo!!
  8. yappy

yappy Well-Known Member

I can't stand any kind of chocolate orange and I don't like anything with cranberry in either. The 2 I have left are peanut and caramel and I have to try them in case I like them :) It's not a major issue - I was really excited about them as I was a real chocoholic before I started the diet (though I haven't had any cravings at all for it, even at TOTM) so thought it would be an indulgence. I guess I must be over the part of my life that needs it, or maybe it's the yummy choc tetras getting me through :)
  9. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Got me wishing I had some now but all I have is cranberry and peanut....hmmmmmmm :D
  10. yappy

yappy Well-Known Member

Sorry - I'll send you my caramel one vitually down the broadband :) Enjoy :party0049:
  11. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

:drool: :drool:
  12. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

lol, i'm with you yappy, as a matter of fact, i can't stand chocolate with any kind of fruit. Most of my friends think i am crazy.
  13. saraian24

saraian24 Well-Known Member

Im gutted for you, i love them! they took a whille to eat though at first because they tasted so concentrated - but now thery go down quicker lol, couldnt live without them.

What other cd packs do you like?
  14. yappy

yappy Well-Known Member

I'm glad it's not just me edi :)

Oooo, I love the porridge, banana shakes, choc shakes, strawberry tetras, tom soup, chilli soup, potato and leek soup. I have a butterscotch shake to try so don't know about that one yet. I have plenty of options I do like to stop me getting bored :D I just thought I must be a bit strange cos I've seen how much peole lurve their bars :eek:
  15. Kippaxmum

Kippaxmum Back on the wagon

My favourites have to be the chocolate orange and malt toffee. The malt toffee is like eating a fudge finger and the chocolate orange one is just divine. I like to eat them really cold from the fridge as a treat with a cuppa when I get back from the gym - thats if Im not having an iced shake :)

I'm sure you will grow to love them. They have got a funny taste & texture when you start with them but when they are the only thing you have to 'eat' its heaven!

16. Loz1984

Loz1984 Flab 2 Fab!

You're not alone!

I cant stand the bars!

They all taste so fake and chemical to me (espes the orange one!) Ewwww!

I've tried so hard to like them but i just don't! The only one i can just about manage is the cranberry and only if i have a cuppa to dunk it in!
  17. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Well-Known Member

i think the peanut ones are yum also the caramel if left in fridge and cut up seems to satisfy me x
  18. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

I don't like eating them as a bar, I have to cut mine up into thin slivers and keep them very cold. I love the cranberry one and can eat all of the others (except choc orange, I HATE choc orange things, yuck) at a push but tbh I am more than happy with my shakes.
    I find that eating the bars makes me hungry.