Am I the only one who doesn't like them????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by yappy, 14 September 2008 Social URL.

1. yappy

yappy Full Member

I got some bars this week and so far I've tried 2 and hated them both (chocolate and toffee). Of course, I munched my way to the end of them so that I didn't waste them but it was a real challenge!! I have 2 left in the fridge which at some point this week I'm gonna have to eat but I don't know when I'll be able to face them.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Have you thought about swapping them with your CDC?? Everyone likes different ones. I adore the cranberry, and lived on the chocolate orange the first time round :D
  4. Scarlett

Scarlett Full Member

try the orange bars... they're the best!

5. preetone

preetone Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    cambridge diet
    i used to like the orange ones. altho generally i dislike orange choc.
  6. dietingqueen

dietingqueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight Watchers now but did LL/CD
    my fav are choc orange.... and peanut crunch x
  7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I used to describe them as Terry's Chocolate Orange made with glue - chewy, tasty - yum!!! :drool:
  8. Scarlett

Scarlett Full Member

OMG DQ! you're right thats exactly what they're like... that thought is keeping me going through my 2 weeks of shakes (restarting) roll on choc orange bars!! woohoo!!
  9. yappy

yappy Full Member

I can't stand any kind of chocolate orange and I don't like anything with cranberry in either. The 2 I have left are peanut and caramel and I have to try them in case I like them :) It's not a major issue - I was really excited about them as I was a real chocoholic before I started the diet (though I haven't had any cravings at all for it, even at TOTM) so thought it would be an indulgence. I guess I must be over the part of my life that needs it, or maybe it's the yummy choc tetras getting me through :)
  10. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Got me wishing I had some now but all I have is cranberry and peanut....hmmmmmmm :D
  11. yappy

yappy Full Member

Sorry - I'll send you my caramel one vitually down the broadband :) Enjoy :party0049:
  12. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

:drool: :drool:
  13. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

lol, i'm with you yappy, as a matter of fact, i can't stand chocolate with any kind of fruit. Most of my friends think i am crazy.
  14. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    Im gutted for you, i love them! they took a whille to eat though at first because they tasted so concentrated - but now thery go down quicker lol, couldnt live without them.

What other cd packs do you like?
  15. yappy

yappy Full Member

I'm glad it's not just me edi :)

Oooo, I love the porridge, banana shakes, choc shakes, strawberry tetras, tom soup, chilli soup, potato and leek soup. I have a butterscotch shake to try so don't know about that one yet. I have plenty of options I do like to stop me getting bored :D I just thought I must be a bit strange cos I've seen how much peole lurve their bars :eek:
  16. Kippaxmum

Kippaxmum Back on the wagon

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    My favourites have to be the chocolate orange and malt toffee. The malt toffee is like eating a fudge finger and the chocolate orange one is just divine. I like to eat them really cold from the fridge as a treat with a cuppa when I get back from the gym - thats if Im not having an iced shake :)

I'm sure you will grow to love them. They have got a funny taste & texture when you start with them but when they are the only thing you have to 'eat' its heaven!

17. Loz1984

Loz1984 Flab 2 Fab!

You're not alone!

I cant stand the bars!

They all taste so fake and chemical to me (espes the orange one!) Ewwww!

I've tried so hard to like them but i just don't! The only one i can just about manage is the cranberry and only if i have a cuppa to dunk it in!
  18. Avatar Advert

19. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    i think the peanut ones are yum also the caramel if left in fridge and cut up seems to satisfy me x
  20. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    I don't like eating them as a bar, I have to cut mine up into thin slivers and keep them very cold. I love the cranberry one and can eat all of the others (except choc orange, I HATE choc orange things, yuck) at a push but tbh I am more than happy with my shakes.
    I find that eating the bars makes me hungry.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.