Am i the only one who dosnt like to be weighed?

Hi everyone i started this a few weeks ago im on week three as of this Monday just gone, Im so down about myself after putting on way to much after a baby 6months ago that i just cant get on to weighing myself i can tell if ive lost with clothes and ive got the clothes im in now all the way to my normal size 10/12s im 5.9ft also. My fella says im wired and i wont know what ive lost if i dont, No i wont know the excate number of lbs but i no what clothes are loser and what i can get back in to that i couldnt a month ago.

I feel if i do weigh myself il get so depressed il proberly end up eating stuff i shouldnt as im most surly a comfort eater tut tut

Feel this is best for me and just wonderd if anyone else dose it haha

I want to go to a festival this year and to visit family end of may so hoping to hit target for then as its 5 months away. :)

Yes this feels right for me my tummy has i feel gone down alot in 2 weeks and my face , its always the same my tummy,face,coller bone and wrist my hips are huge and ive dug out the old cross trainer and going to try that 3 times a week, Ive got to many expensive and amzing clothes that i refuse to sell i will be in them for summer :)

I'm the same!! I WILL be back in my old clothes!

On the cross trainer it's best to do quick blasts of cardio so just do a quick stint on them 15-20 mins of intense cardio and try to get some resistance training in as well (fastest possible results) that's what I'm doing,just got my kettle bell today and starting the 6weeks kettleworx challenge. My baby boy is 6months too,time to rid that baby weight!! :D xx

Well i had a c-secton 30weeks ago so not sure thrashing it is a good idea just yet but defo having a go, Going out valentines day for meal but having a chicken salad no matter what only event from now untill may so hoping as its chicken and leaves wont do to much harm :)

Yeah need to make sure your healed,last thing you need is anything aggravating your scar tissue!
Chicken and salad will be just fine, that's the good thing about slim and save isn't it,you don't have to completely sacrifice going out for meals or a wee coffee afternoon. I don't know how people cope on the other VLCD with such limited choice too.
X

I know my other half will be sure to moan about me being boring but ive got it set in my head already chicken salad thats it! haha Think the main thing bothering my other half is the smelly breath thing ive tried everything know one else says anything but he says its the worst thing ever which is pretti upsetting but again im not stopping haha Looking after a new baby alone as he works away 5days a week is tireing on top of this diet but keep going.

yes thats right, Im having 4packs a day while 3 and a bar, I have the bar for breakfast and then dont have anything untill 5ish and make my porridge with 250ml hot water wisk put in microwave 1min ten mix in two chocolate shakes leave for a few mins stir again and i have yummy chocolate porride, I dont have any of the veg or meat your aloud and drink pepermint tea hoping will come of nicely ive read so many people have lost 4stone in 12weeks being 5.9ft if i lost that id be supa happy haha but aiming for my size 10s which im no where near yet! But will be xx

yes thats right, Im having 4packs a day while 3 and a bar, I have the bar for breakfast and then dont have anything untill 5ish and make my porridge with 250ml hot water wisk put in microwave 1min ten mix in two chocolate shakes leave for a few mins stir again and i have yummy chocolate porride, I dont have any of the veg or meat your aloud and drink pepermint tea hoping will come of nicely ive read so many people have lost 4stone in 12weeks being 5.9ft if i lost that id be supa happy haha but aiming for my size 10s which im no where near yet! But will be xx

Aye, I've got four stone to lose,aiming to get it off in the 12weeks, just started my workout program today! Hopefully I'll be an 8/10 in no time.
As long as its all gone by summer I'll be happy, no more legs rubbing together, getting too hot cos I want to be covered,who knows if my stretch marks have faded I might even sport a bikini :) x

Back