Am i the only one????

gottadoit

Hi everyone

I'm on day 6 of ss

Have done CD and LL before

I have been reading about how fantastic and energised you all feel being in ketosis but for me, I've never, ever, ever had that energy!

I'm so jealous!! I can barely move myself as I feel so weak!!!

Is there something I can do?
Is there anyone else out there who has zero energy in ketosis?

Trace xxxx

NO you aren't the only one - give it a couple of weeks and you will have more energy than you can cope with! Its perfectly normal to feel really tired and lethargic the first few weeks - which is why they say not to (or cut back if you already do regular) exercise in the first 2 weeks - but you do come out the other side.

Keep going - its worth it

some people never get the energy I am afraid , although its still early days for you , it may come ...... if its really that bad you could go for 4 packs a day ( its SS+ and the losses are exactly the same ) i have done it this week and feel loads better :D

Are you drinking enough water? I get like that sometimes when I havent drank enough. Personally I get through about 6 litres a day rather than 4 because I find myself thirsty and tired.

But it might just be your body taking a bit longer to get used to it. Give it a few more days and you should be feeling better x

Week 6 here and I never got the energy :(

I am exhausted, lethargic and grumpy 100% of the time I'm afraid, and I doubt it will change until I come back off.

Hi all

Thanks for replies

I did 12 or so weeks on it last time and it never came in all that time either

I've been dying to feel that burst of energy lol

It's strange that it happens for some and not others isn't it!

I'm drinking 3-4 litres per day

My ketones are +++ most of the time but my CDC said not to drink more than 4 I think

But I pace myself with the water throughout the day

But I guess I'm losing weight so that's good enough for me

Xxxxx

Back