am I thick or what?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by j0j0, 30 November 2010 Social URL.

1. j0j0

j0j0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.21%)
    Diet:
    liposlim
    well I was doing weightwatchers then went to slimmingworld now was thinking about doing weightwatchers again BUT it has all changed with this pro point thing I have tryed to read up on it on here but I didn't get it so I looked for more info but still dont get it, I can't go to a class due to lack of funds and to be honest I think I still wouldn't get it, so should i point things the old way or go back to slimmingworld:confused::sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hbb

hbb Thoroughly Determined

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover Plan
    There's a whole subforum dedicated to the discussion of the 'Discovery Plan' if you don't feel confident enough to try ProPoints. There are still quite a few people who are sticking with the original plan rather than making the change. From what I can gather though, the ProPoint plan is still counting points, however these points are calculated through protein, carbs, fat and fibre, rather than calorific/satfat content. You also get a 'slush' fund which many people appear to be hesitant to use.

Have a dig through the sub forums - or there's a sticky about calculating your ProPoint allowance (both weekly and daily) - Anthony's really good in that dept.

Good luck! x

size102b likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.