am I thick or what?

j0j0

well I was doing weightwatchers then went to slimmingworld now was thinking about doing weightwatchers again BUT it has all changed with this pro point thing I have tryed to read up on it on here but I didn't get it so I looked for more info but still dont get it, I can't go to a class due to lack of funds and to be honest I think I still wouldn't get it, so should i point things the old way or go back to slimmingworld:confused::sigh:

There's a whole subforum dedicated to the discussion of the 'Discovery Plan' if you don't feel confident enough to try ProPoints. There are still quite a few people who are sticking with the original plan rather than making the change. From what I can gather though, the ProPoint plan is still counting points, however these points are calculated through protein, carbs, fat and fibre, rather than calorific/satfat content. You also get a 'slush' fund which many people appear to be hesitant to use.

Have a dig through the sub forums - or there's a sticky about calculating your ProPoint allowance (both weekly and daily) - Anthony's really good in that dept.

Good luck! x

Back