• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Am I weird???

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
Personally I hate it! Yuck. But no, you're not weird!

Xypher

2010 - Year I get slim :)
Cottage Cheese is lovely yes... but for me I love it on jacket potatoes.. and so I cannot have any yet haha aww :(

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
I did have it on a giant mushroom thing, grilled, that was quite nice. That was when I was on the 1000 step. The thing is I think our tastes change doing CD, things we didn't like before, we now do and appreciate more! For me anyway. I actually really like salad now!

NewDawn

Bring on the trumpets
Hahaha...........cottage cheese a dieters nightmare.....I like it personally. I have to agree with Lancslass (Mandy)....Langley Farm FF is one of the better cottage cheeses :D

The Langley Farm cottage cheese is reduced at Asda at the moment - I can't remember how much I just saw it next to the smartprice - I only bought the smartprice in case I didn't like it bt it's yummy!!! I cn't wait for dinner tonight, tuna, cottage cheese and lettuce - yum!!! I can't believe I'm saying yum to that - 2 weeks ago it would have sounded like my worst nightmare bt it's funny how CD changes you :)

Chika

Silver Member
Haha I love it too, the Longley Farm stuff is the best by far, I alway think it tastes amazing with some chilli flakes and black pepper stired in too. mmmmm

Good tip to put a bit of black pepper on cottage cheese, isn't it funny that sometimes we never think of the obvious. Although I used to buy the cc with added pineapple or chives so perhaps thats why I didn't think of enlivening it.

Yes, I love cottage cheese, I just think the secret is to not have something too often or boredome sets in.
But its great to read the enthusiasm people are feeling for low-fat and healthy foods. If only we had ate this way in the past lol (says the chocaholic champion of East London) x

I agree it is lovely and low fat, did not eat too much of it before which is probably why i'm here.

Plus I remember snaking on it at the top of the malverns last time I did CD as a quick and easy protein fix after a hard walk.

mmmm looking forward to having food again.

I agree it is lovely and low fat, did not eat too much of it before which is probably why i'm here.

Plus I remember snaking on it at the top of the malverns last time I did CD as a quick and easy protein fix after a hard walk.

cottage cheese

Lurrrve it and have it with cauliflower to make a kind of cauliflower cheese. Also nice if you add cury powder to it, it tastes like a coronation sauce. I can't wait to try it with pineapple when I go up the plans.

Well I tried the Longley Farm type like you all suggested... but tbh I prefered the Asda Value brand, each to their own I guess. Thanks everyone for your great ideas - black pepper in it is just yummy - I'm going to try it with curry powder sometime this week too

Stokegal