am needing to rant abit sorry

metrognome

is getting better at it
i hadnt been to my usual class for a few weeks had text the consultant and everything to let her know i wouldnt be there ok she say will put it down as holidays anyway couldnt make the usual class so went to a different class and found that she hadnt put it down and i would of had to pay nearly £20 so the weighing woman at the other class talks me into rejoining and the moment i say ok she scrunches up my old card and throws it in the bin, when i get home an put the new number on the website it says the card is already in use so text the new leader and she says she will get back to me last sat when she has her computer, and has she has she heck and its still winding me up and have decided im not going back but i also cant go to the old one as that card got scrunched up:mad::mad::mad::mad:
sorry just had to get it off my chest

metrognome said:
i hadnt been to my usual class for a few weeks had text the consultant and everything to let her know i wouldnt be there ok she say will put it down as holidays anyway couldnt make the usual class so went to a different class and found that she hadnt put it down and i would of had to pay nearly £20 so the weighing woman at the other class talks me into rejoining and the moment i say ok she scrunches up my old card and throws it in the bin, when i get home an put the new number on the website it says the card is already in use so text the new leader and she says she will get back to me last sat when she has her computer, and has she has she heck and its still winding me up and have decided im not going back but i also cant go to the old one as that card got scrunched up:mad::mad::mad::mad:
sorry just had to get it off my chest

Don't really understand all of this, but one thing I think I understand is you say you're not going back to that group, but you say you can't go to the old one as your card is gone?? If I read this correctly, then you can go to any group and your card will work so you can take the new card with you!!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

the new card dont work on the website when you log in so i cant find the syn values of anything, sorry if the above was confusing im not that good with posting so dont do it often

metrognome said:
the new card dont work on the website when you log in so i cant find the syn values of anything, sorry if the above was confusing im not that good with posting so dont do it often

Best to go along to the old group and ask for help, or alternatively call the new consultant for the correct pin number :) hope you get it sorted x if you need help with syn values, there is a huge syn value subforum on here with literally thousands of threads on there :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Back