Am so happy! My Mums ring finally fits!

lillypop

now got pictures in album
Just had to tell you all, I'm sooooo happy!!

For about 3 years, my Mum has said that when I could fit a ring of hers on my finger, I could have it. Well, I've never even been able to get it over my knuckles and I've been trying it on every week since I've started this diet!!!

Well, today, she came round and I tried it on! AND guess what, it fits!! And not only that, it's not tight at all, I love this ring so much, it is sooo beautiful!!! I am sooo happy I can finally wear it!!!

IMG_1300.jpg

Aw that's wicked! Beautiful ring too. Makes it all worth while don't it!? Well don Hun Vx

Wow you came a long way, and the ring is beautiful, congrats.

beautiful ring hun, well done.xx

Well done! When I lost weight before, I had my engagement ring made smaller but when I put my weight back on I couldn't get it on. My wedding ring looks so bare without it (I did not have that adjusted as the other one kept it on). I can't wait to lose enough to get it back on.

thats funny your story is mine as well.i have been given my mums engagement ring,mine wore away and i never got round to replacing it,so mum said when you can get in my old one that now does not fit her,i can have it,and as we speak i have a 3 diamond 18ct gold engagement ring in a j sitting on my wedding finger.so i feel your joy.hee hee

wow waht a gorgeous ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 well done on your weight loss you are doing amazing

thats funny your story is mine as well.i have been given my mums engagement ring,mine wore away and i never got round to replacing it,so mum said when you can get in my old one that now does not fit her,i can have it,and as we speak i have a 3 diamond 18ct gold engagement ring in a j sitting on my wedding finger.so i feel your joy.hee hee

aww that's brilliant!!! well done to you too, I cant tell you how chuffed I feel. I have got so many rings but I feel like I never want to take it off now I can get the bloody thing on there!!! :p

Well done! When I lost weight before, I had my engagement ring made smaller but when I put my weight back on I couldn't get it on. My wedding ring looks so bare without it (I did not have that adjusted as the other one kept it on). I can't wait to lose enough to get it back on.

Dont worry it wont be long before you will be able to wear it again xxxx :p

Back