Amanda is starting afresh lol

Brilliant Manda! You're doing fantastically well. Exante is I honestly think the very best VLCD. Gaun' yersel! xx

Haha thank you! Take it you're from Scotland? What part? I'm actually from Ireland but my man is Scottish so I'm in Paisley now. Accent is slowly changing :-/ I sound odd.
God sake, I got on the scales today and it says 14'3 and I've stuck to this 100% what the feck is that about? Big loss next week maybe? Water retention? Not enough exercise maybe. Who knows. Not giving up anyway, I'm on a roll here! Not even a wee bit tempted to eat food. Never felt so determined in my life!

My late grandmother was Irish - from Sligo. I'm from Glasgow but live in the East of England. Hail to a sister-Celt LOL.

Lots of my family live in Mosspark. I've been to Paisley many times. My Aunties used to take me for tea in that Church - or is it Abbey? xx

Aye I think it's an abbey it's lovely, unlike the rest of the place lol. How are you getting on this week? I had a drink last night. Vodka and coke zero so not too bad, still in ketosis yassss. But I've stayed the same weight fs. Gonna make sure I don't miss a workout this week and hopefully I'll have a big loss next week. Weigh in tomorrow. God I love the turkey dinner and chocolate cake. I could live on them haha xx

I got the days wrong. My weigh in is Monday lol but I have no loss as of yet. Didn't do much working out this week which is what I put it down to. This coming week I'll do loads and see what kind of a loss I get. Getting used to eating so little now. I'm still really determined. I feel it in my clothes even if I don't see it on the scale

Good luck manda. I'm back in earnest from today

Back