Amanda is starting afresh lol

Thank you so much Sheridan! I'm almost at the end of day 5 and I THIBK IM IN KETOSIS!!! Yet to have my second pack and definitely am not feeling so hungry. I have energy too, I've changed round the whole living room haha. Bought some fibre today from holland and Barrett. Psyllium Husk which is carb free and natural and in tablet form. The girl told me it also makes you feel fuller which is great. Have had two litres of water, I'll have two more. I'm also freeeezzzzzzing. Definitely think ketosis is here. I'm away to put on a jumper haha xxx

Day 6 almost done. Still 100% total solution. I definitely feel stronger doing the diet this time. Last time my little boy was only a week old. I'm excited about weigh in. I hope I get more than 8 pounds off please please please lol

Day 6 almost done. Still 100% total solution. I definitely feel stronger doing the diet this time. Last time my little boy was only a week old. I'm excited about weigh in. I hope I get more than 8 pounds off please please please lol

8 pounds is a realistic loss for week 1 - so is weigh in is Monday? That's good as it helps you stay focused on the weekend. Really well done on staying 100%!

Hope you've had a good weekend so far!

Thank you! Yep weigh in Monday :D
tmi but I was able to go to the toilet today woohoo! All the water and psyllium husk must be working. Thank god because I was in agony last time. Thank god for fibre!

Thank you! Yep weigh in Monday :D tmi but I was able to go to the toilet today woohoo! All the water and psyllium husk must be working. Thank god because I was in agony last time. Thank god for fibre!

Haha that should help for weigh in then! Definitely better out than in ;)

Thanks Sheridan and sleek chick. I tried on my boyfriends 32 inch jeans today and they buttoned. How? I'm a size 16, that's odd but good. I know if I went out and tried on a size 12 it wouldn't fit. I have the rotten breath and pee now boooo :( lol but it all means good things. Off to have a pancake. I ordered one of everything I haven't tried yet off the exante website because I'm seriously sick of the eggs. No idea what I'll do with them all. Selling is too much hassle. I'll just have to hold my nose lol. Day 7 come at me!!!!

Hi :) Good luck for weigh in. Re fibre, I used to take psyllium husk, but in loose form rather than capsules. This time around I bought some Benefiber from Boots. It's natural and just dissolves into any food or drink. Is tasteless, doesn't thicken, etc. You don't know it's there. Definitely helps! :)

Oh for frig sake! Went to step on the scales today and guess what? The battery is completely done! I'm off to Ireland overnight tomorrow so won't get a chance to pick one up! I'll try and find a Boots to weigh myself in on the way, but I'll get one when I get back. I'm raging!!!

How are you Manda? Hope you had a good time in Ireland and managed to get some scales. :)

I'm back again! Sorry to just disappear like that but I was not well at all. Here I am back to hopefully do it this time!

So day 4 is going fine, I've done workouts every day. I feel a bit weak and shitty though so I am hoping I'm in ketosis tomorrow. It's still grating on my nerves that I'm relosing the same weight again ugh but at least I'm losing. I hope to be in the thirteens in at most two weeks please please please lol

Hey Manda! Great to see you back :)

Thanks Angel!
Ive had it the easiest ever this time. I'm on day 6 now and I reckon I'm in ketosis as I'm not hungry but still getting the nasty dizzies. Feeling workouts are definitely the way to go this time. Going to the gym every day. I'm really determined this time! I want to be 12 stone for July at least. That's my goal I'm focusing on. That's obtainable on exante I think. Going to just get on with being 100% total solution and really give it my all for as long as I can manage. Imagining I could be a tiny 9 stone by Christmas and that's really not that far away!!

It sounds like you're really on a roll, that's great. I love your profile pic. I'm hoping to join the gym soon too. I've to wait for docs paperwork to get through the system before I start though. I'm finding I have a bit more energy to burn this time around. I could be nearly at goal by Christmas. I hadn't thought of that. Have a great weekend x

Thank you honey! Yeah exactly. Think of that! Goal weight by Christmas wow!
Thats my first full week done 100% TS. I'm well into ketosis and I've lost 12lbs! Ecstatic to say the least! Here's to getting into the 13s for next week! Thanks for your support Angel xxx

Hi, I am on day 2 of TS.

I have tried WW & SW many times and found I have the will power of a spud because it takes so long to lose weight! I am giving this 3 weeks so hopefully I can lose something substantial! I had the raspberry porridge this morning which has left a horrible sweet taste in my mouth, I am hoping the banana shake is better for lunch! Good luck on your journey :)

Thank you so much! I'm on day 10 and I'm sailing through. You'll lose a lot in three weeks! Over a stone I'll bet. I was the same diets took too long and I got fed up waiting. Plus my diet isn't that bad, I take medication that makes me gain weight so that sucks big time. Don't worry about not liking the food, you'll get used to it as your tastes adjust. Get the chocolate pudding! It's amazing and hits the spot. Good luck in your journey xxx

Been completely 100% all week! can't believe it's Friday tomorrow already! Have missed the gym today and yesterday thanks to anxiety issues :( but I'll be back tomorrow hopefully. I'm finding it so easy this time but omg the dreams! I dream constantly that I've messed up, but then I wake up and I'm like ok no I'm fine haha. I got a great tiny little barrel water dispenser from the pound shop! Holds 2 litres and you'd never know, it fits right in the fridge so small! I make sure I get that much in water a day, then I have coffee and a shake which I make with loads of water. Ugh I hate the water drinking part. Has anyone tried the chocolate pudding? YUM. Got a few other things to try. Sweet and sour noodles are good, so is the turkey dinner. I'm well chuffed to be getting on so well. Only thing is, I jumped on the scales today and I've gained a pound wtf? Nowhere near TOTM. Think I'll just get a couple more workouts in over the weekend and lots of water. Ketosis has me feeling no hunger but no real energy buzz. No bad breath either thankfully! Not so lucky with the pee hehe. Don't even want to touch food or ruin my hard work. Tummy feels nice and empty :)

Back