Amanda is starting afresh lol

Happy Birthday Amanda, I hope you are enjoying yourself and have a nice time at dinner. :)

2lb is a bag of sugar so well done Amanda.

Happy Birthday & enjoy your evening out :birthday: xx

Thanks girls! It was grand I had steak and veggies then a little bit of ice cream. Hopefully won't do too much harm. I actually lost three pounds I didn't count right. Bloody baby brain.

Happy Birthday ! Congratulations on the great loss.

Mmm yum. And pretty low carb except for the ice cream, but hey it's not like you had half a birthday cake! You sound positive about it, and getting back on track which is an achievement in itself x

Thanks Lara! Oh frig, this may be a bit much for some people but I have to report this. I had the worst constipation of my life last night. Honestly thought I was going to die. Has anyone else had anything similar and if so, can they recommend anything other than just tons of water that I can take to prevent it? I swear that cannot ever happen again. I did not take a poop, that poop took me :-/

I've been taking glucomanan powder with packs and have been very regular!

Where do I get that Lara? Thank you for helping! I have a very slow digestive system, always have and this is killing me because there is so little food. Do you mix it in the shakes or something like that? x

Where do I get that Lara? Thank you for helping! I have a very slow digestive system, always have and this is killing me because there is so little food. Do you mix it in the shakes or something like that? x

Yeah I mix it with the shakes. I got it from JG supplements. But they are sold out. So I've just ordered some from uk evitamins. Haven't got them yet but seems like a legit website. This stuff has saved me, as it makes the meals so bully as well, as it's like a thickener. Or you can just get capsule form if don't want thickener

Senna is an alternative if you cant get the other product Amanda. Hope things have started to move now. X

Docusate tablets are good and gentle and available in supermarkets. If you want something more robust senna like Susie suggested or psyllium husk which you can get from holland and barret is natural and in tablet form. Hope things improve soon.

How you getting on Amanda x

You've fine quiet? Probably busy with the kids?! Hope things are going well xx

Hey Amanda, are things 'moving' for you? How's everything going? Book in and let us know you're ok.

Hiya Manda, hope all's well with you xx

Hi everyone! I'm back. Sorry I didn't keep you updated. I got a bit ill for a while there but I'm ok now! Hoping to do at least a couple of weeks on total solution. I'm nearly at the end of day three 100% :D just trying my best to get the water down me!

Day 4
i have been 100% so far. Finding it tough to sleep at nights. I wake up early and stay awake. Hopefully I'll be in ketosis today. Trying to get as much water down as possible. Getting about 2 litres just now. Need to up it to 3 and then 4. I just have eggs, pancakes and shakes with the odd exante coffee or juice mix. Hoping I'll be in the twelves in a couple of weeks. That will spare me on as I haven't been near them for 6 years. Definitely better to lose weight this side of Christmas!

Going to have my second pack soon, have had a litre of water so far will have another with my pack. Definitely not in ketosis yet, I'm absolutely starving :(

Going to have my second pack soon, have had a litre of water so far will have another with my pack. Definitely not in ketosis yet, I'm absolutely starving :(

Well done on sticking today Manda!

Maybe it's the water? I guzzle it when I feel tempted even if it's mental hunger.

Remember you can do this. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back