Amanda's Lipotrim Diary

xxAmandaxx

Looser :)
Hi Everyone,

Just thought i'd drop by share my first week with everyone.
ITS KILLING ME!!
well just a little bit, the first day was really hard i started on the 15/03/10 two days before St. Patricks Day, i made it through with out cheating, drank no alcohol nothing at all. instead what i had to do to resist the temptation was to sit at home all day watching TV.
So im kinda struggling at the moment missing out on the fun things my friends are doing, im only 21 i do wanna have some fun while diet.

im quite proud so far though.
so monday my first weigh in is, cant wait to see how ive done, hopefully ive done well. to motivate me for next week.

ciaoxx

Hi amanda, you can have fun on lipotrim, just don't drink lol.. I go out with my friends and really enjoy watching them get really drunk loo.. The first week is hard but seeing your weight on Monday will really boost you for the next week xx

i went and got weighed today as i wouldnt be able to make it tomorrow, good news is i have lost 11.3lbs this week, im delighted now, gives me a bit of motivation to carry on to my second week, last night i really felt like giving up i was so weak and hungry, so i just slept it out and today it hasnt crossed my mind, ive also measured up since last week and have already lost 4 and 1/2 inches off my waist..

Well done Amanda,

that is a fab weight loss!!;)

hope i get a decent loss on my first weigh in, fingers crossed. got it on thursday.:p

keep up the good work..x

well done thats an amazing loss!!!! woo hoo!!

I thought this thing was suppose to get easier?
Just 2 days into my third week I'm doing really well 18lb's down so far so I'm really happy.seem to be hungry all the time although I'm tryin my best to drink lots of water.I haven't cheated at all since I started but have been takin a tiny tiny drop of milk in my tea. I'm sure it won't knock me out of ketosis. I'm really dying to eat something nice. Even a carrot. HA somethin to chew on.

week. 3

I thought this thing was suppose to get easier?
Just 2 days into my third week I'm doing really well 18lb's down so far so I'm really happy.seem to be hungry all the time although I'm tryin my best to drink lots of water.I haven't cheated at all since I started but have been takin a tiny tiny drop of milk in my tea. I'm sure it won't knock me out of ketosis. I'm really dying to eat something nice. Even a carrot. HA somethin to chew on.

I had that too in my third week. Just when I thought I had got into my stride and was whizzing along all of a sudden I suddenly felt down and like I wanted to eat eat eat. It took all I had to not just throw it all in.

From other guys on here it seems like a common feeling. I have my 8th weigh in tomorrow and can't believe I've come this far.

I'm finding it really hard at the moment because I have a works night out on the 23rd April and my OHs birthday on 30th April with our wedding breakfast tasting on the 2nd May and we are away in Amsterdam on 14th May :eek::D:eek: So although I am very excited I am also very apprehensive.

Im going to do a refeed before my works do and then do maintenance and eat sensibly. I hope to still lose a bit but if I stay the same till I go back on TFR after Amsterdam then I will still be happy and it will be a good test of maintenance. Im getting married in October so need to ensure I am able to maintain correctly way before then!!

Sorry to have rambled on a bit there!! I get a bit carried away sometimes, especially when there is no one to interrupt ;)

Hope you feel better soon xxxx

LOL no its nice to know other people understand. If it wasn't for this site I don't think I would have made it this far. Have you had any re feeds since you started?

This will be my first refeed. And it cant come soon enough!!!

Back