1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by mia_angel, 20 January 2011 Social URL.

1. mia_angel

mia_angel Silver Member

Slimfast/Slimming world
    Anyone else amazed at how much they ate after going on the SW plan.

I am doing red days with some carbs added as syns or healthy extras, the amounts are so small compared with what i used to eat!

I thought what i was eating was okay, im glad ive started the plan as i needed to change my eating habits.

Along with always picking at my daughters food and finishing it when there was some left, i cant imagine how many syns i was over eating.:eek:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers PP
    I dunno. I find im eating more of the right foods and my plate always looks big but its veg and filling foods! I guess thats why SW stops working for me after a while, no portion control! eek!
  4. mia_angel

mia_angel Silver Member

Slimfast/Slimming world
    I always make a big salad with my evening meal so i feel full, but before i was having loads of the wrong foods and eating my daughters dinner left overs as well which is really bad.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.