Amazing!! 16lbs down so far!!!

jocandoit

And I have just managed to get a pair of jeans on that hubby got me for Christmas last year, which 5 weeks ago, I couldn't get past my bottom!!!

Still a loooooong way to go but I feel amazing at what difference 16lbs has made.......what will 100lbs feel like!!!!:D:D:D

Brilliant jocandoit!!! Great feeling isn't it! The only downside is all the money you end up spending buying nice new clothes for your new figure :D

Do you know what, that won't be a problem!!!! I have twolarge suitcases full of clothes that have still got the tags on that i have brought to slim into over the years!!! Ranging from a size 20 down to 16!!

Who am I kidding????? Bring on Topshop!!!!!

thats fantastic :D

Laughing so hard right now - my dream is to walk into Top Shop and pick up a pair of jeans that fit!!! Got a long way to go but don't think I have ever fitted into their clothes - would be a dream come true. Amazing feeling getting into those clothes isn't it? I had a clear out a couple of weeks ago and threw out my size 26 jeans - was a great feeling and as I get down in the sizes I will do the same with everything. Our local charity shop is going to have a great big girl section! Keep going Jocandoitx

Back