Amber's Diary

Thanks for that. :) Yeah managed to get straight back on track which is something I sometimes struggle with so pleased about that.

Two days to catch up on!

Wednesday - Green day

Brekky: One apple

Lunch: Two egg omelette with mushrooms, sweetcorn, fresh chives and black pepper.

Dinner: Cous cous flavoured with spices, served with roasted red peppers, red onions, courgettes, aubergines and mushrooms. Plus 57g salmon fillet and 42g feta.

Snacks: Blackcurrant mullerlight, 57g reduced fat houmous with sticks of carrot, cucumber and yellow pepper.

Syn total: ZERO! To make up for yesterday lol.

Plus 2 litres of water and my Body Combat class at the gym which was great fun!

Thursday - Green Day

Brekky: Blueberry mullerlight and a handful of cherries.

Lunch: Lots of potatoes roasted in frylight, cabbage, carrots, 113g chicken, one gherkin and four tablespoons of gravy (1).

Dinner: No proper dinner, just a random selection of snacky things through the evening including two Alpen lights (one summer fruits and one chocolate orange), one banana, two satsumas, two mini babybel, salt and vinegar Snack a Jack popcorn (1.5), mini Milky Way (6).

Syn total: 8.5

Plus two litres of water but unfortunately I missed the gym again because of the snow. Aghhh I hate the snow now!! Definitely gonna try and get to the gym tomorrow and lots next week but it's snowing again so we'll see!

Back