Ambers Slim Fast Diary

Amby

Today marks the end of my first week and as I think I can stick to this diet for at least another week *fingers crossed* I am going to write a diary for it..

so today I had

Breakfast:Vanilla Slim fast shake

Lunch: Stir fry vegtables with soya sauce for flavour..don't even think it totalld 600 calories and am now starving as a result

Dinner: mmmm Strawberry Slim fast Shake mmmm

Could murder a slice of pepperoni pizza right now but I know I want to see the scales go under 14stone this week!! gunna try and do a 40 minute walk 2morrow as I know I have to up my excercise too!!

Morning! Well this is my second day off work with the flu and I am feeling really really sick now!! it's so tempted to have something fatty to attempt to make me feel better right now!! anyway yesterday my diet went..

slim fast vanilla shake...then I tryed an attempt at making lea and potatoe soup!! didden't work lol!! tasted vile after 4 spoon fulls chucked the whole thing away!!...then I had my chocolate shake...

and for my dinner I had stir fryed veg in a splash of soya sauce with..some tinned tuna!! I know I know it was horrible but I have nothing in at the moment!!!

o and then I slipped up and had 1 mary land mini choccie cookie!! I could not resist!!

anyway going swimming 2nyte even though ill need to get some kind of excercuse as just been lying around off ill yesterday!! feel really down at the moment but keep thinking about how good ill look at christmas!!! :wave_cry:

oh dont be down... (i need to take my own advice really LOL)
i honestly think there is something going around.. you or i are not the only ones feeling a little blue at the moment!!!!

it must be something to do with pre-christmas blues or soemthing.....
i dunno.. (im talking utter rubbish now ithink LOL)
stick with it....

DISASTER!!

Yesterday everything went out of the window so im just going to admitt my wrongs.. I amso angry at myself for being so strict and not even having the snacks all last week.. and yesterday because i was so ill I didden't stop being sick and having flu all day nd slept through til 5pm so missed all my shakes and ate nothing all day!!! and then when I did wake up I felt okay but had nothing in the flat so me and got invited to spoon s... where I had.. sausages chips and beans!! and the worse thing was they gave u 3 sausages!!! and then this is where it gets even worse I had CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE!... getting some proper food in me has done me good though as I am ready to go to uni today for the first time after missing two days off...and as you can see im up very very early!! so I can do a 30 minute walk to the other bus stop today!! I won't let this get me down will also go swmming tonight and am thinking of doing the boxcercise class as well!!:cry:

oh amby dont beat your self up about it love.... you obvioulsy needed that kick start of food to make you feel better...
at least you didnt go completly over the top, and have a starter as well, and i dunno i really do think it could have been a lot worse!!!

get back on that wagon, and get going again!!!...

so far i have not had any ill side effects of being on these tabs i am on, so touch wood i can keep going on with both.... and then i will be able to stick around here!!!

i'm so glad you post on here kes ur really keeping me going on this everyone keeps saying I should give up slim fast!!!!! did a 40 minute walk today and guna do it tommorow and swim!!! my day went

Slim fast vanilla
Slim fast Strawberry

and for my dinner I had.. a bit of veg warmed up in a pan and tuna was about 130 calories lol wanted to have a really small calorie meal because of what I did last night am starving right now but gunna go get some sleep!!:D

nawww. your sweet amby...
my best advice is stick to what you think is working for your body.
and another lesson i have learnt, is that you need to look at the fat content too... (as being on these tabs has made me really look at what i was eating) although it might be in the caloire range, it still could be really high in fat, so therefore it does turn into cals (i think) in the long run...
i think thats where i was going wrong. i was having kiev's that were well under the cals, but way high in fat....
so try and look at the fat content of food too..
the gereral rule of being on these tabs, is that you should not go over 15g of fat per meal (breakie, lunch and dinner) and not snack on fatty things through the morning or afternoon.)
and you shouldnt really have foods that have more than 5g of fat per 100g... (confusing to start with but look at the nutritional info on a pack and you will soon get it.. i didnt get it until i saw it on a pack) but im a visual learner...

good luck for the rest of the week...
when is your weigh in day???

your so right!!! going to weigh in tommorow or saturday but did it today and have only lost about half a pound how crap!! I know its because I haven't been in work or uni all week and just been ill.. am contemplating joining the gym as you get all gym, swim sauna steam and all fitness classes for 30 sumfin pound per month but catch is you have to sign up for at least 3 months!! and I don't know if I should or not!!

if you can afford to do it then go for it...
if i had the time and money i would be back to a gym.. but i just cant... :(
it will make you go if you comit to 3 months..
maybe give it a go and assess after 3 months. if its not working or you feel completly stressed because you feel like you have to go. then dont go anymore....

hows it going Amby???

Back